Momethanjnr

Posted by Reviewer1349720 on Nov 30, 2013

Best shampoo ever it's not stripping its leathers well and it's cleans perfectly its lasts for ages I cannot praise it enough

May contain less detergent!

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Nov 18, 2013

Which is good, and it also helps with my scalp folliculitis. If you get folliculitis (zits) on the scalp, too much detergent can aggrevate it, ironically.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

After looking through the ingredients of almost all the “natural” shampoo on iherb, you find that they all contain either of the followings; preservatives such as sodium benzoate, sulfates such sodium lauryl sulfate, hidden sulfates such sodium coco sulfate (just another diluted SLS with exact chemical structure) and many other chemical names such as polysorbate 20. Aubrey Organic is the only shampoo brand to be chemical free! (Not counting castile soap which is also all natural but it is not specialised shampoo). The downside is that none of the shampoo by Aubrey lathers well so you probably use more of the shampoo. Otherwise, it will be hard to wash the hair scalp or hair, especially if you have thick hair. (in my case). I also like that the ingredients are biodegrade, suitable for vegetarians and not tested on animal (important!). All conventional chemical shampoo is tested on animals! Why? There are simply too many chemicals in it. Many are reactive and causes allergies therefore they test it on animals first in order to avoid possible lawsuits in future. This product smells really great. Strong floral honeysuckle rose smell. As for the moisturizing effect, I find that the effect is moderate at best. Check out my page for more reviews!

Not as moisturising as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I thought the shampoo was for dry hair, but using it didn't feel at all like that. Instead I'd say it left my hair quite dry. Didn't even finish the bottle. Giovanni has much more moisturising shampoos. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Mum don't like the smell

Posted by tylcyl on Nov 11, 2013

Mom and sis complaint that the smell is too strong,but I ok with it.:-)

Pretty good

Posted by 5112571040311405952 on Nov 08, 2013

It's hard to find shampoo that's not full of chemicals but that doesn't turn my hair into a straw-like mess, but this has been quite good. I'm not after silky hair (my hair is short, so needs some texture or I look like one of the Beatles) and this seems to get my hair clean and not leave it at either extreme end of the silky/straw line.

Hard for 4a hair

Posted by 5190737712626838656 on Oct 17, 2013

It makes my hair hard. I prefer a shampoo that makes or keeps the hair soft.

Treated by Hair loss

Posted by HOY564 on Sep 28, 2013

My Hair loss is due to dry and itch scalp. t shows result within 2 months of usage.

What I got from using this product.

Posted by 4633936726467990308 on Sep 28, 2013

I really wanted to love this product. I admit I didn't see it was for dry brittle hair until after I got it. I have an oily scalp and dry ends. I made the mistake of leaving it in my hair too long and it made my hair super oily. So beware! Only keep this container on for 1 to 2 mins even if you apply it just to the ends!

Not suitable for highlighted hair!!

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Sep 27, 2013

It was written that it suits highlighted hair - but it does not suit me! After washing my hair with this shampoo + conditioner it felt even more dirty than before washing! Actually it was awful, so sorry that it does not suit me... The roots went so oily that I ended up washing my hair once again - with baby shampoo...