i was not pleased

Posted by Reviewer3088309 on May 11, 2009

The strong smell of this product was not what i expected from something labeled natural and vegan. Think the smell of regular baby lotion intensified 10x. Washed my hands four times after using it and still wasn't rid of the smell.

I dont recommend this cuz this has weird and strong smell 너무 강한 향이 나요.

Posted by Reviewer2931464 on Dec 06, 2012

I can't bear that smell, if you one who has that kind of sense, then think twice. 참기 힘든 강한 향이 납니다. 냄새를 조금이라도 신경쓰는 스타일이시면 다시 생각해보세요.

Love this lotion!

Posted by Reviewer1097767 on Jan 02, 2009

My son had severe eczema as an infant. We started using this in conjunction with Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gelly and like a miracle, we were off of all meds! We are grateful for it! We now use it on our second son and his skin is gorgeous!

body lotion

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

Did not like the strong smell, and it is not a good moisturiser.

Weird ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jul 06, 2011

I regret bying this because of the myristyl alcohol it contains. I tried it anyway, on myself, and even though it feels ok the smell is to artificial for my taste.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2001251 on May 19, 2009

I use this with my baby who is now 11 months old. She has eczema and this lotion works very well...doesn't cause her eczema to flare, in fact it keeps it at bay. Wonderful lotion!

Not a moisturiser i would buy again...

Posted by 5317412542328487075 on Apr 05, 2016

Strong smell which is quite off putting. Thick and creamy texture and absorbs well into my child's skin. Value for money only because i bought it on Trial offer. Gave three stars because it works as it should but it is not a repeat buy for me

have a great effect on skin

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 10, 2014

I have a great effect on skin moisturizing The almond flavor kids love this too

Nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

I have used this lotion on and off for years, nice light lotion, nice scent. Good for summer use for the whole family.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Jun 07, 2009

I love this for my baby and will definitely re-order. Aubrey Organics is a great line that is really all natural and works well.