Aubrey Organics, Natural Baby & Kids Body Lotion, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 177 reviews

It is a gift for my friend.

Posted by Reviewer1454817 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 28, 2010

My baby likes it. And also I feel relieved because it is organic thing. So I bought it for my friend giving a birth recently.

scent is very strong

Posted by Reviewer1595811 From Turkey on Feb 21, 2011

The scent is very very strong. It moisturized good, but i prefer not again. Content is nice and clean.

Great results - funny smell.

Posted by Nessie From Australia on Jun 26, 2012

This lotion has a great consistency, and gave very pleasing results. It has been used happily by the whole family (me and the kids). I was very impressed to see that the lotion is actually a dark cream colour, not pure bright white which is very unnatural - this proves to me just how natural the ingredients are. The only complaint I have is that I did not like the smell at all - and it lingered on my skin all day. That is just a personal preference though.

Lovely moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1641883 From Ireland on Aug 17, 2012

Great moisturiser, which has lasting affect on skin. Great for dry, sensitive skin. Has a lovely scent. Only problem I have is that it becomes difficult to get lotion from container when it's running low. A tube or jar would be better than the pump container.

Rich and good for skin

Posted by Reviewer3002478 From Lithuania on Feb 29, 2012

it's really rich lotion and it's perfect to my family (kids and adult) skin, but the smell isn't pleasant.