Okay

Posted by Reviewer2888102 on Feb 27, 2013

I used the whole line for oily skin, with cleanser, astringent and moisturizer, it's not bad, and makes you skin feel refreshed, but didn't get any amazing results. An okay product.

She loves it

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

Aubrey products always go over spectacularly here, and this one is no exception.

did not like

Posted by Reviewer2855970 on Mar 04, 2012

It has alcohol in it! I did not see this when I purchased... Too much alcohol for me(((( Not happy with it. Too drying for my oily skin

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

I thought that this toner would have a strong scent like the facial cleaner does, but no way!!! This is a really pleasent toner for oily or normal skin that doesn´t dry your skin out.

Great !!!

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Oct 10, 2011

Best facial toner on the market. Keeps my face smooth and stops the shine on my face. Great for acne sufferers.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Oct 09, 2011

Superb toner for oily skin. After trying so many brands of toner, this is the best. BOth quality and $$.

Greatness

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Sep 20, 2011

I have tried everything within a 10 year period and no satisfaction. My acne is almost gone in a 2 week period!!!! Even my old scars are disappearing.. I will always buy this product.. P.S. Use three times a day

Dries skin a little

Posted by Reviewer2439231 on Sep 16, 2011

Herbal smell, contain no alcohol but still dries skin a little.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 28, 2011

Perfect toner for oily/combination skin. It's soothing, refreshing and not drying at all, has a very light pleasant scent. Highly recommended!

excellent tonic

Posted by Reviewer3296134 on Jul 23, 2011

An excellent tonic. What you need for my oily skin. Does not shine, the skin more healthy. The only negative - a sharp odor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »