Good sunscreen

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jun 01, 2011

It's so hard to find sunscreen without all the harmful sunblock chemicals. This has none of that. And it goes on well, distributes evenly and doesn't leave a white coating when rubbed in. This is the only sunscreen I use and will continue using.

Cruelty free without leaving white film on skin

Posted by firdhous on Apr 07, 2012

I have been looking high and low a cruelty free, parabens free and organics sunscreen that will not make my tan color skin looks like a white ghost. Most of sunscreen I tried, even cruelty free, but the amount of Titanium Dioxide used in it really not look good on my skin color, but not this product that blended with green tea. Non-oily, easily absorbed makes me love to apply sunscreen.. In Malaysia, everyday is summer, sunscreen is a staple. Make it even worth buying this is, it suits perfectly as make-up foundation / compact powder. Love the natural look and natural protection it gives.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1194690 on Dec 27, 2011

This sunscreen is not greasy at all but a little bit hard to put it on because of the thick texture. Good for oily or combination skin!

Finally a safe, natural sunscreen that I can wear with makeup

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Jun 03, 2012

This suncreen is not only effective at protecting my skin. It also leaves no white cast behind (which is typical of many natural sunscreens), it isn't greasy at all, and it doesn't clog my pores. You do have to wait a bit before applying make up. I usually wait 15 minutes before applying. This is the only sunscreen I use on my face/neck areas now.

Very Thick Sunscreen; Caused Some Skin Problems

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

I purchased this product when I was looking for a more natural sunscreen. I had previously used MyChelle's "Sun Shield" which worked quiet well, but was somewhat expensive. When I first tried this product, I found it to be very thick in consistency. I could really feel the product on my skin and especially on my face. I also noticed that my skin broke out when using the product on my face. It seems to create a thick barrier on your face which doesn't allow your skin to breathe properly. I will probably use this product on my arms and body, but I wouldn't use again on my face and I won't reorder once the product is gone.

This is high on the EWG sunscreen safety list

Posted by vered999 on Sep 10, 2012

So I got this for my 3 year old son (even though they do have a kid/sensitive skin version, but it got a slightly lower (but still terrific) score on the list). It has a not-too-pleasant but not really bad scent when you sniff it out of the tube but nothing that you would notice on the skin. Goes on whitish but becomes transparent very quickly. Does, like other sunscreens, cause excess sweating. Here's the EWG list: http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2011sunscreen/best-sunscreens/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/

Excellent Produce

Posted by Reviewer1837826 on Jun 25, 2012

I have sensitive skin like you wouldn't believe, and this is the one product I can use without breaking out. Aubrey Organics always have wonderful products.

Nice Sun Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 01, 2016

I really like this Green Tea Version. It is in itself brownish-grey in colour so it does not make you white. Leaves a creamy feeling on the skin so it needs to be washed away in the evening before going to bed. Good working natural, waterproof sun creme. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Good for a ski instructor

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Jan 05, 2015

I make our own sunscreen from organic coconut oil, turmeric and a dash of milk thistle. That is in our 9,000 foot altitude our daily skin protection. Yet in winter with very bright sun/snow combination we need something extra. So I purchased this lovely Aubrey Organic Sunscreen. My husband who teaches skiing sometimes 49 hours per week says that it is working for him. So thanks for making this available.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Very natural, can be used on babies too. This product smells nice and it's quite dry, it does not smear.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »