Nice Sun Creme

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 01, 2016

I really like this Green Tea Version. It is in itself brownish-grey in colour so it does not make you white. Leaves a creamy feeling on the skin so it needs to be washed away in the evening before going to bed. Good working natural, waterproof sun creme. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

I like it

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jul 07, 2015

This sunscreen have a green color because of the green tea.I have normal to dry skin and i'm NC15 fair color.This sunscreen make my skin a bit dry because of the Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxid.It full with oils but not too much emolients like Hyaloronic acid! This is not a micronized and i will say that the white and the green colors make my face to look like a have a foundation!I don't know how will be on darker skin.So far i like it for the hot months but not for the witner because make my skin dry.Have a shine but after 15min.go away.If don't have this green color will be white on my face.I will buy again because with this i don't put foundation.Have very good ingredients list too!

Posted by 4628362779169131933 on May 19, 2015

very anxious i've opened the can but the smell was bad, it's very liquid and leaves white oily thingy on the skin

Great sunscreen...even my husband uses it daily :-)

Posted by 4612269876691307484 on May 13, 2015

I bought this to use as a daily sunscreen under my makeup. I wanted a "natural" one that works really well, doesn't turn my face white, with no animal testing...and one that my husband will also use daily without complaining. :-) After summers of running along Lake Michigan without sunscreen in my 20s, I had some brown spots / sun damage appear on my forehead in my mid 30s. Anyone who has also experienced this knows what a pain it is to fade them and then protect them sufficiently to avoid them coming back (or getting new ones, ugh). Needless to say, I am "hyper diligent" now. :-) So far this sunscreen seems to be working really well. To be fair, I still use my SPF 50 that turns me ghostly white when exposed for long periods (running, working in the garden, etc.). It does have a green/clayish color to it, but then again, it is a "Green Tea" sunscreen so that was not a surprise or disappointment for me. It does not cause a green or white tint on my skin after applying. I also did not notice any oily or other feeling under my makeup. I didn't notice the sunscreen at all so that is great! (I do wait about 10-15 minutes as part of my morning routine between applying it and putting my makeup on. I'm not sure if it would make a difference if you put your makeup on directly after applying.) Regarding the smell, it does have a scent to it. But for me, I had to run upstairs and sniff it again before typing this to notice it. I read the reviews so I wanted to double-check it for mine. I know everyone is different, but for me, that just means it doesn't have fake, chemical scents in it. Also a positive. I definitely cannot smell anything on my face, nor has my husband noticed it. Speaking of my husband: After trying 5 or 6 different natural sunscreens, he uses THIS ONE. Big positive for me! He also says it does not feel oily and he does not notice it in general. I definitely recommend this one and I will purchase again !

Good for a ski instructor

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Jan 05, 2015

I make our own sunscreen from organic coconut oil, turmeric and a dash of milk thistle. That is in our 9,000 foot altitude our daily skin protection. Yet in winter with very bright sun/snow combination we need something extra. So I purchased this lovely Aubrey Organic Sunscreen. My husband who teaches skiing sometimes 49 hours per week says that it is working for him. So thanks for making this available.

Lovely sunscreen

Posted by 4699545075447841229 on Dec 14, 2014

I love this product - it's not greasy of full of harsh chemicals and feels lovely to wear. The only sunscreen I use now.

Didn't like it..

Posted by 5337363683637102684 on Dec 07, 2014

I was looking forward to try this sunscreen, but got really dissapointed. The texture is like clay and it separates... Hope I will find a better natural sunscreen next time.

natural and comfortable use

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

I really love this sunscreen. It doesn't make my skin white at all, and is very comfortable. It feels a tiny bit heavier than for example commercial spray sunscreens but the fact that it's natural makes up for this. There's almost no scent and it goes away quick. You have to reapply during the hours when sun is strongest (which you should with other sunscreens anyway). It gave my skin good protection. My skin doesn't get red at all and turns into nice bronze tan. The only downside is that it can turn a little white during reapplication if you sweat a lot.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I spotted this sunscreen from Paula's Choice beautypedia. I like it :) Wonderful ingredients, physical sunscreen, easily spread over my face and it doesn't feel sticky or so, nor drying my face or causing my face to secrete more oil. I just love it. and have ordered my second tube :) But it does leave a slight whitish color on my face, I don't mind though. and I though 118ml would last a few months, but I just took one and a half or maybe two months to finish it, perhaps I use too much :(

Don't really like it

Posted by Liz-Nz on May 21, 2014

Not a big fan of the smell and quite heavy

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »