Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta, Nourishing Shampoo, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 338 reviews
Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer1218008 From Oregon on Feb 28, 2014

This used to be my favorite shampoo, I loved the light rose fragrance and it left such a nice soft scent in my hair that I could smell all day. NOT ANYMORE!! Aubrey has changed the formula due to customer requests for more lather. It now smells absolutely horrible, really awful, so bad in my opinion that I threw mine in the garbage. Please bring back the old fragrance Aubrey, I didn't have an issue with lather, it lathered fine for me.

Oh, no!

Posted by 5313846129549177914 on Mar 15, 2014

I used to love this shampoo, but I now got the new formula and I just hate it! The smell, what it does to the hair and scalp. Please bring the old version. Please!

Didn't like it

Posted by 5446039456188116002 on Aug 30, 2012

I bought this shampoo because of great reviews here but was very disappointed with the purchase. It is my first shampoo without SLS and I cant compare to any other brands. It is very drying for my hair and I it doesn't clean it properly. The shampoo doesn't lather on my hair at all, not sure if something to do with the water or something else. Overall, don't like this shampoo.

New formula hurts my scalp and skin :(

Posted by Reviewer1722478 From Great Britain on Jan 18, 2014

I started using this shampoo a couple of years ago and loved the beautiful healthy hair and scalp it left me with. I have a very sensitive scalp. But the new formula (yes, more foam, is that so good?) seriously damaged my skin, making it red and flaky like when I use a supermarket shampoo (I wish I could upload a photo of my forefront after use, is that dramatic). Plus, the new sickly sweet smell is horrid. I'm going to try a different shampoo but I am worried that this may mean bye bye Aubrey Organics. What a shame :/

NOOOO!

Posted by Reviewer2287914 From California on Mar 27, 2009

My goal is to review things so others dont make same mistakes...I use reviews a lot to help me buy something. i was stoked to get this shampoo....but its 1. dyring 2.hard to wash out. it doenst lather but that doesnt bother me b/c i wanted something w/o sodium larueyl/laureth sulfates. very very dissapointed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »