good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Use it to remove makeup

good price, good oil

Posted by 5104131366668440046 on Aug 18, 2015

I use jojoba oil on my hair and body especially in the winter. This one moisturizes well and doesn't leave sticky feeling. Smells fresh. (I've used now oil before and they often smell rancid.)

Jojoba Oil Review

Posted by 5382998928713596102 on Jul 24, 2015

I have been using this product for a minimum of 20 years. I use it specifically on my hair. It gives it great shine and enhances the curl. I really love it for those reasons. I also want to thank seller for such a speedy delivery. That was great.

Best makeup remover!

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

I started using this (on a cotton pad) to remove all of my makeup (eye makeup and foundation) before washing my face. I was concerned about it worsening my acne, but it didn't. In fact I have had noticeably fewer breakouts since using this. I love it!

good

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jul 10, 2013

Well.. Its jojoba oil... Not much to say about that. Good for sealing moisture. The bottle i got is leaking.

The package is terrible!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013

Well, I believe that all Aubrey products are good, but all their packaging just sucks. A half of the product is just wasted and in the result I have to wash my bathroom from oily spots. The usage of this product is just FRUSTRATING!

Quality jojoba oil

Posted by 5022739518921706872 on Mar 11, 2013

Very good quality jojoba oil, great for hair treatments, love the smell of natural jojoba oil too :)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 11, 2012

Great oil & it's organic.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Очень жидкое и имеет слабый запах, жёлтого цвета масло. Отлично увлажняет и смягчает сухую кожу. Очень позитивно действует на волосы и кожу головы, если добавлять по капельке в шампунь или кондиционер. Хорошо подойдет для снятия макияжа, так как подходит даже для чувствительной кожи глаз. Имеется USDA сертификат, значит безопасный экологически чистый продукт. It is very liquid, has a faint odor, yellow oil. Perfectly moisturizes and softens dry skin. Very positive effect on hair and scalp, if you add a drop of shampoo or conditioner. It is well suited for removing make-up, as is suitable even for sensitive skin, eyes. There is a USDA certified, it means a safe environmentally friendly natural product.

Nice!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I love jojoba oil. It's a great make-up remover and moisturizer. I would give it five stars if i was in a glass bottle. Aura Cacia jojoba oil is cheaper, though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »