Purest aloe vera

Posted by 5678740937874207233 on May 08, 2013

This is the cleanest, purest formula of aloe vera available on the site. All the other brands include lots of other chemicals or ingredients, and Aubrey´s simply has the cleanest ingredient list, just aloe vera and very few other ingredients. I use it as daily face moisturizer and I love it, does not cause breakouts or irritate skin. Beware, the texture is completely liquid, almost as water, which takes some time getting used to, and if used alone and/or in cold weather it may make you feel like it´s not moisturizing enough. I use it alone during summer, and with neem oil during winter for additional moisture. You only need 4/5 drops to cover your entire face, so the bottle lasts a long time. The dispenser is effective and doesn´t make you waste product.

The best aloe vera on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 15, 2014

Unlike so many other "pure" aloe vera products, this one is all-natural, organic, biodegradable, vegan and contains nothing but organic aloe vera leaf juice, grapefruit extract, guar gum and vitamin E. I've tried a lot of aloe vera tones and lotions, and this one really works: it gently soothes, moisturizes, tones, smoothes, detoxifies the skin, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone and improving the complexion, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and dead skin cells, unclogs and tightens pores, reduces redness and inflammation, calms itching, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, lesions, cuts, abrasions, burns. Thank to this amazing aloe vera my complexion has improved, my skin tone has even out, the redness or inflammation has disappeared, my skin is much smoother and firmer. I'm really impressed. Definitely one of my favorite products on iHerb.

Too watery

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

This used to be a fantastic product. However, recent batches of it seem to be more watery, making it difficult to stay on the skin. This product used to feature more Vitamin E, making it easier to apply. Please go back to the old formula. It was the best.

Amazing! But such a small container :(

Posted by naturalorganic on Nov 08, 2013

I wish the container was bigger! This one didn't last long, I can say. I used it every morning and evening and it made my face much clearer and nicer looking. I love it! It smells really nice too! :)

Super great!

Posted by 5617469817942153509 on Jul 30, 2013

I have used this gel for more than 3 years to sooth my sensitive skin. Natural & very effective. I mix this gel with my facial toner to moisturize my skin daily. I use this gel as facial mask also once a week to deeply moisturize my skin. Really a MUST-BUY product!!

great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 21, 2008

I have sensitive, dry skin and I have found that a thin layer of this on my face every morning really goes a long way to keep my skin looking and feeling it's best. I use it on cuts and burns on myself and my animals w/ great results. I always keep an extra bottle on hand because I never want to run out!

Aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer2955372 on Feb 08, 2008

A fantastic pure aloe vera without all the unnecessary additives in other brands. Just wish they packaged it in a spray bottle as it is a liquid rather than a gel.

Grapefruit extract listed as 2nd ingredient

Posted by Reviewer1171457 on Aug 28, 2016

Lists grapefruit extract as second ingredient - very disappointed. Read all the (decent) scientific research about the way grapefruit extract is extracted (supported by renowned MD's) and if your health is on your mind you would not want to use it anymore. Highly disappointed that Aubrey Organics does not take the health of their customers more serious. A pity since this product seemed to keep the hair moisturized.

Pure and perfect

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Sep 05, 2008

Free of silicone and harmful chemicals, moisturizes my hair, protects and heals my skin--purity is the most important thing, silicones wreck my hair!, will buy forever.

very good!!!

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012

тоник с алое .очень хорошо заживляет ранки на лице и предотвращает появление новых . встряхнуть перед использованием. хранить в холодильнике после открытия. запах не очень приятный,но быстро исчезает. ********* tonic with aloe. very good healing wounds on the face and prevents new ones. Shake before using.refrigerate after opening. the smell is not very pleasant, but quickly disappears. ********* טוניק עם אלוורה. טוב מרפא פצעים על הפנים ומונע חדשים. לנער לפני השימוש. לשים במקרר לאחר הפתיחה ריח לא נעים , אבל נעלם מהר