Aubrey Organics, Replenishing Shampoo, Island Naturals, Dry/Frizzy, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 91 reviews
Reviews 5-star

FINALLY!!

Posted by Reviewer2305688 From Colorado on May 19, 2011

a shampoo to RAVE about. this shampoo is the best shampoo i have ever used. it cleans my hair without over stripping. i shake the bottle, pour a little in my hands....rub my hands together and then clean my scalp and hair. My frizzy, dry long hair finally looks soft, smooth, beautiful! this shampoo is worth every penny. i use it in combination with the island natural conditioner and no longer need to spend money on straightening or defrizzing products. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shampoo!!

the best shampoo ever

Posted by Reviewer3173363 From Japan on Feb 06, 2011

it is perfect in every way. it lathers better than rosa mosqueta, and it does not weigh your hair down. hair gets soft day by day, smells like fresh ginger. want to try out the matching conditioner.

I will use not other ever again!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 From Oklahoma on Apr 28, 2010

As one who has chemical sensitivities, this shampoo is a life saver. I actually shaved my head a year ago because I was reacting to the chemicals in products and developing ulcer-like sores on my head. I was desperate for relief. The Aubrey line smells and feels so decadent and I have no reaction to them. Sweet! This is a great product for those of us with curly, frizzy hair. Warning: Lather the soap in your hands before you put it in your hair and it will lather up. A little goes a long way.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 From California on Jun 08, 2010

This is great for dry frizzy hair!

Great Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 From Hong Kong on Jun 14, 2010

I've tried quite a few of Aubrey Organics shampoos and conditioners, and I've liked them all but Island Naturals is the gentlest so far and really makes a difference to my frizzy hair. Paired with the conditioner, it's a softly foaming shampoo that reduces the volume and relaxes the frizz to a more manageable level.