Nice shampoo

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This shampoo does the job credibly, although I sometimes have to shampoo my hair twice to get it properly clean. It smells like bubblegum to me, and not really like either mango or coconut. The scent is nice however, so I don't mind. The bottle is big and lasts me quite a long time.

Made my hair feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1953771 on Jan 22, 2008

It performed well, the only complaint about this product would be the smell it smells like its medicated.

Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Replenishing Shampoo, Dry Frizzy,

Posted by Reviewer2751882 on Jun 16, 2008

Works nicely. Smells greeeaaattt!!

It Does What It Says

Posted by Reviewer3244114 on Jul 12, 2008

I have fine,medium kinky,dry,frizzy hair.This shampoo really cleans your hair and scalp. It does create a good later after you wet your hair good.It does have a spicey scent but it's not strong. My curls were defined and I noticed less frizz. I love that it's all natural, No soduim laurel sulfates.!

Island Naturals Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3064295 on Nov 18, 2009

Great scent, leaves hair shiny and clean.

the inital appearance of this shampoo and its color concerned me

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

but it soon won me over with this performance. great light fragrance worked on my hair SO well, affordable, pleased with it and iherb.com Thanks! will order this one again!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1788746 on Mar 15, 2011

I really enjoy this shampoo. I was nervous trying an organic shampoo because I had tried some in the past that weren't that good. I really enjoy this product and will definitely continue to use. It is not moisturizing in the way that other moisturizing shampoos are. When I'm in the shower before I brush my hair out,my hair still feels dry. The proof is after you get out and run a brush through it. Until using this product I couldn't use just a shampoo because I wasn't able to get a brush through my hair afterwards. It all changed by using this product. I love it and will continue to use.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on May 04, 2011

I bought this shampoo cause my lovely Honeysuckle Rose of the same brand was out of stock. It's an ok shampoo but Honeysuckle is much better and smells better.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 04, 2011

Ok shampo. I'm not used to these natural shampos so I guess I have to get used to it first..

decent

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

I wish it was better with lathering.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »