Favourite brand for shampoo

Posted by Linea-Organica on Mar 21, 2015

Aubrey shampoos are very good as they have many natural componens and almost no harmful stuff. This one is also good, i can't say it smells like a mango:) but it has pleasant fruit aroma. Good for my dry hair but it's better to use conditioner after it.

smells awesome cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014

This shampoo rocks, it's not quite the smell you'd expect from mango coconut but it is a very nice herby clean smell. You don't need much for each wash and it leaves my hair shiny, light, but not fly away and very soft. One of the few natural shampoos that actually has no nasties or petrol chemicals in it, such as any sodium whatever sulfate, even coco. For lacking that prevalent surfactant, it cleans very well.

Great for African hair

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Jan 01, 2014

Makes hair softer and looks great. Great if you have dry hair.

Great shampoo !

Posted by Perrine71 on Aug 19, 2013

J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing et son odeur !!!! Composition nikel, mousse peu mais cela correspond tout à fait à mes cheveux très frisés/bouclés et excessivement secs tel des cheveux crépus. A tester, vu le prix et la différence de prix par rapport à la France, foncez !

Truly best!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Jul 11, 2013

This is by far the best shampoo ever. We will stick to this one for a long time. Both the kids and I love it, it softens the hair without greasing it down, leaves it manageable. Pleasant scent. Remember to shake the bottle before each use.

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best shampoo (and conditioner) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and will not use not other shampoo ever again. It contains only natural ingredients but lathers great, even if you have an oily scalp like me. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

yummy

Posted by Duchess on Jun 29, 2012

I've tried many of the Aubrey's shampoos and this one is by far the best smelling of them all. So spicy and delicious I just can't get enough of it. It is also good for my hair, makes them shiny and smooth, no need for a conditioner. Though I have naturally straight hair and this product is meant for completely opposite, I still use it, greately because of the smell, so so yummy.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2337779 on Jan 08, 2012

I already used like 3 of these. Awesome! I love aubrey!

Great!

Posted by HeidiT on Dec 01, 2011

I like this shampoo very much. It makes my hair feel smooth and I don't have to use the straightening iron every day like I used to. The smell is also very nice, kind of like a chutney.

Island Naturals is the best

Posted by Reviewer3039896 on Nov 06, 2011

Tried many shampoos. This is the one I returned to permanently.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »