10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Therapy Serum, Intensive Antioxidant, Dry Skin, .33 fl oz (10 ml)

Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3067553 on Jan 22, 2010

This oil is great! Originally I was looking into purchasing an oil similar to this that was featured on a TV show, however, it cost approx 150 for the same amount. This has similar ingredients and it's very inexpensive. It is great around the eyes! I use the oil around the eyes, serum on my skin, and the moisturizer daily. These products are great! I wish I had known about them sooner. I am in my late fifties and have always taken care of my skin. It pays off!!

amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010

it was suggested that i use this oil on my skin while i was going through a procedure to have my breast implants removed. the process was slow - the saline implants were punctured by my plastic surgeon, and the saline slowly leaked out and was absorbed by my body. after 10 months of draining, the implants were removed in a quick procedure under local anesthesia. i am 49 years old and was concerned with the possibilty of stretch marks and sagging skin... however, with the application of this oil twice daily, my skin is in beautiful condition! no stretch marks, no sagging!!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3360529 on Apr 01, 2008

I've been using this product for about 9 months, and it did wonderful work helping my skin recover from acne marks. Highly recommend.

Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip seed Oil rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2613529 on Oct 21, 2008

I gave a bottle of this oil to my sister who had surgery for carpel tunnel on her wrist. The ugly scar virtually disappeared! Also, it works well on stretch marks, and reduced the visibility of them. This is my fourth bottle. I highly recommend this product!

very good for discoloration due to acne

Posted by Reviewer1272249 on Dec 20, 2008

it is very effective for discoloration. and it makes my complexion better! I have ordered another two for my mom and myself.