Not sure it is doing much

Posted by Reviewer2461182 on Apr 03, 2016

This is a small pump bottle of oil. In our fairly cold area the oil becomes solid. The few times I actually got it to become liquid, and applied it, it is hard to tell if it is doing anything at all. However other reviewers loved it. At that price it is worth the try. I find the Aubrey Organics, Revitalizing Night Therapy Creme a lot easier to use. It is an awesome product, over damp skin, just a small amount makes a big difference. And that Night Therapy creme has a very pleasant natural aroma.

It works

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on Mar 11, 2016

I got many holes on my face because I used to have a lot of acnes. This product is a must have item! It cures the wounds and makes the holes smaller. Skin condition improves a lot too. Nice smell but can only be stored for like 2 to 3 months, otherwise its smell changes and becomes less effective.

It is too Oily

Posted by Sulucia on Aug 26, 2015

Too Oily and feel too thick to fill my skin. It may be better for winter.

Superb for dry skin

Posted by 4876441485628329133 on Jul 22, 2015

I bought this for a good friend who had dry flaky skin. I saw great improvement on her. According to her, the product is not greasy at all and it absorbed pretty well.

nice but with specific smell

Posted by 5510462464824177361 on May 07, 2015

The oil has very specific smell, I don't like it, but the product works pretty well

Very good!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Feb 23, 2015

You only need a couple drops. I use this under other facial moisturizer and it's wonderful.

Lovely

Posted by beafawcett on Feb 23, 2014

Rose hip oil is a really good skin treatment and these little tubes are a good way to get it. I wondered if the pump action would result in a lot of waste, but on checking I found there was little left once the pump stopped delivering. It is a nice quality of oil and happily organic. I have found them a good little gift too as they are so inexpensive. Each bottle lasts me about 6 weeks; I use only two dollops each night.

Correcto

Posted by 5285688746142421464 on Dec 11, 2013

He empezado a utilizarla para unas estrías y parece que desde el primer uso va disimulandolas.

smells fishy but work good

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

a little go long way

Fine product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

Nice light oil. Haven't used it long enough to know if it works for scars or not. You can really feel the quality of the product!!!