Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3067553 on Jan 22, 2010

This oil is great! Originally I was looking into purchasing an oil similar to this that was featured on a TV show, however, it cost approx 150 for the same amount. This has similar ingredients and it's very inexpensive. It is great around the eyes! I use the oil around the eyes, serum on my skin, and the moisturizer daily. These products are great! I wish I had known about them sooner. I am in my late fifties and have always taken care of my skin. It pays off!!

amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010

it was suggested that i use this oil on my skin while i was going through a procedure to have my breast implants removed. the process was slow - the saline implants were punctured by my plastic surgeon, and the saline slowly leaked out and was absorbed by my body. after 10 months of draining, the implants were removed in a quick procedure under local anesthesia. i am 49 years old and was concerned with the possibilty of stretch marks and sagging skin... however, with the application of this oil twice daily, my skin is in beautiful condition! no stretch marks, no sagging!!!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3360529 on Apr 01, 2008

I've been using this product for about 9 months, and it did wonderful work helping my skin recover from acne marks. Highly recommend.

Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip seed Oil rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2613529 on Oct 21, 2008

I gave a bottle of this oil to my sister who had surgery for carpel tunnel on her wrist. The ugly scar virtually disappeared! Also, it works well on stretch marks, and reduced the visibility of them. This is my fourth bottle. I highly recommend this product!

very good for discoloration due to acne

Posted by Reviewer1272249 on Dec 20, 2008

it is very effective for discoloration. and it makes my complexion better! I have ordered another two for my mom and myself.

dried my ultra sensitive skin...ouch!

Posted by Reviewer3185964 on Dec 29, 2009

I love Aubrey's commitment to use high-quality ingredients and I appreciate the fact that products arrive in sealed bottles so you know it's fresh. I have used the Rosa Mosqueta shampoo and conditioner for over six months and my hair is the shiniest and most healthy it's ever been. But the Rosa Mosqueta in this form..well, my lips hurt and I still have a welt on my cheek! I used the Rose Hip Seed Oil on my face for a four days. It resulted in hives and chapped lips. I quit for a few days, everything cleared up. Tried it again yesterday and today, same result. Oddly, my skin felt drier than before which seems illogical since this is oil-based but that's what happened. If you're ultra sensitive, you may want to skip this product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2738290 on Jan 03, 2009

Absorbs really well, even though its says dont use on acne prone skin which i tend to have at times it didnt break me out!!! Balance out my skin oils , great product will keep buying. A little goes a long way and like the roller ball bottle,no mess. My skin looks smoother than ever before. Will never use chemical based products again!!!

Smooth non-greasy oil

Posted by Reviewer3130568 on Mar 23, 2009

I was very surprised that this oil doesn't stay greasy on my face. The applicator is very easy to use. My face feels very nice and comfortable after use. I also use the Rosa Mosqueta moisturizing cream as suggested, both are wonderful.

Very good!

Posted by DesertLiving on Feb 23, 2015

You only need a couple drops. I use this under other facial moisturizer and it's wonderful.

Good undereye treatment

Posted by Reviewer3348140 on Aug 30, 2011

I learned from a specialist that this type of oil is good to apply to undereyes and around eyes to renurish skin.