Great conditioner.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 29, 2010

I color my hair and this is the first and only cruelty free conditioner that has made my hair so soft again. This is great stuff. I use about a marble size dollop and leave it on for about 2 minutes before rinsing. I am so happy to have found this product.

Love this conditioner!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1969637 on Dec 01, 2009

I've been looking for natural hair-care products to replace the ones I had previously been using that are loaded with harsh chemicals. I tried this one and I absolutely love it! It is a very thick conditioner, and a little goes a long way. It gets all of the tangles out and it has a wonderful smell. If you like your conditioner to be very moisturizing, I would recommend this one.

nice and rich

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

If you have very dry hair, I would highly recommend this if you want an all natural conditioner that is super conditioning. Getting it out of the bottle isn't very convenient each use so I've transferred it to another bottle with a bit of runny conditioner and essential oils to help. You could try adding a pump to dispense the product although it hasn't yet worked for me.

Conditioner that works

Posted by Reviewer3281084 on Dec 27, 2009

I really like this conditioner. It works to soften my hair and adds moisture to my dry stessed hair. It makes my hair more manageable. I would definitley use this product again.

not quite enough for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Oct 19, 2008

on the whole I like this conditioner. if I don't intend to blow dry my hair then I use it. I wish it were a bit more moisturizing though for my dry hair. if I blow dry after using this my hair gets a little frizzy since it's just not moisturizing enough for my hair when it's heat treated.

My first disappointment.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been buying this product for more than 20 years, but in the last two years Aubrey is replacing the first ingredient, coconut fatty acid with alcohol. I specifically chose Aubrey to get away from facial care that insisted on alcohol as one of the main ingredients. I thought iHerb had the last few bottle as their ingredients list still showed the coconut fatty acid ingredients list but that is not what I received in the mail. There probably isn't anyone as pure as Aubrey but I am sorry to see all of their conditioners go this way. I fear for the facial soaps.

All time fave

Posted by Reviewer2360505 on Dec 25, 2010

Probably my fave conditioner of all time, any time of year. I don't go near my scalp with it, but probably could. Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and protects it well - I run swim ski etc and my hair seems to stay healthy. A must for beach days.

Alternative

Posted by Reviewer2987499 on Oct 06, 2010

This is the alternative for the GPB Condi and I like it very much. My hair agrees with me.

Gentle and effective

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Mar 26, 2010

Mild smell, great conditioning, don't need to use a lot, excellent ingredients, not too heavy, not too light - perfect.

Excellent all natural product.

Posted by Reviewer1413003 on Jul 25, 2008

Only conditioner I have used in years. So thick and concentrated a bottle last forever! Wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »