EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

It

Posted by AmberCat on Nov 08, 2013

Я обожаю эту маску. Во-первых, за ее нежную текстуру; во-вторых, за чудесный запах овсянки с печеньем; в-третьих, за мягкий и деликатный пилинг; в-четвертых, за то, какое гладкое и мягкое у меня лицо после нее; в-пятых... я уже говорила, что просто люблю ее? :-D Мне нравится оригинальное решение - маленькие сферы из воска жожоба (они похожи на упругую манку) в качестве скрабирующего компонента. Безопасно, натурально, приятно, действенно. Попробуйте, и присоединяйтесь к моим восторгам. :-D I love this mask. Firstly, I love it for soft texture. Secondly, I love it for wonderful smell of oatmeal and biscuits. Thirdly, for soft and gentle exfoliation. Fourthly, for smooth and soft face after using. Fifthly... have I already told you that I just love it? :-D I like this really original solution - jojoba wax little spheres (it is like elastic semolina) as scrubbing component. It is safe, natural, pleasantly, and effective. Try this and join my admiration.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Really soothing

Posted by juliechiku on Jul 15, 2013

This is really soothing, but has grains so its more like a exfoliator than a mask. Helps if you got a sunburn.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love this

Posted by 5716714546529499591 on Jun 18, 2013

Apply on my face, then, Wait for 10 mins, it dried out, then you will get a peeling effect, very clean, love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

agressive or very sensitive skin ?

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Caused irritation. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

5

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Feb 25, 2013

it'a amazing!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Superb senstive skin line

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Jan 11, 2013

I really like all of the sensitive skin line, including this facial mask, which is moisturizing and gently exfoliating. It's perfect for those with sensitive skin, smells delicious and makes your skin feel super soft.

Was this review helpful to you?

Aubrey Organics, Vegecol, Soothing Mask, with Aloe & Oatmeal,

Posted by 4740164478146083899 on Dec 25, 2012

I find it good.

Was this review helpful to you?

a lot of moisture

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I love this mask. It really softens the skin and gives moisture. Perfect all year around if you have dry skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

high quality

Posted by 5045347598118584256 on Sep 25, 2012

for delicate skin

Was this review helpful to you?

LOVE IT

Posted by BeautifulVisions on Sep 20, 2012

Great soft mask

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 53 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »