Used for years

Posted by Reviewer2271257 on Feb 17, 2015

My hair seems to like it over the long term. It gives a thick, manageable feel. You may want to use an alternate stronger shampoo every few times to get off residue. I find all Aubrey products are very safe for my sensitive skin.

your hair smells fantastic!

Posted by priyanka on Jan 09, 2015

not drying, but not grease-making either, this strikes a nice balance for fine hair. but really, i buy it for the smell.

alcohol denat

Posted by 4622715481217925360 on Aug 26, 2014

Aubrey Organics, PLEASE remove alcohol denat from your shampoos! they would be great without it.

Natural, volumizing, great

Posted by 5555356781763530426 on Jun 01, 2014

It' s my second aubrey shampoo and it's better than first,will buy again

good product

Posted by 5199972125824350861 on Sep 18, 2013

Washes well, smell is rather nice (camomille but not unpleasant). More liquid than most shampoos.

Très bon shampoing

Posted by Welt-aus-eis on Jan 13, 2013

Non testé sur les animaux et vegan. L'odeur est agréable mais sens plus; cependant il lave très bien les cheveux sans les agresser, et ne me donne ni pellicules ni démangeaisons.

Posted by Reviewer2284899 on Nov 19, 2012

I ahve been using this shampoo for years. Love it.

Posted by opheart on Aug 10, 2012

I've ordered it for my mother. She has very thin hair and needs an additional volume. So, the shampoo really works: the volume is visible. the smell is herbal, not irritating. My grandmother tried it too. And she also liked it: she rinsed this shampoo very easily without any conditioner (it's unusually for her). The stuff is very natural. Great shampoo!

Camomile Lux. Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 19, 2012

SUPERB safe, natural product. It smells herbal, not perfumy. Herbals are strong scents, but you get used to it extremely fast and don't notice that after just a few uses. It completely cleans the hair quickly. This one is a thinner liquid, more watery, than the Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo, but it doesn't matter; they work pretty much the same. Don't expect any lather! Harmful chemicals in other products are what makes lather, so this brand doesn't have any. It doesn't make any difference in cleaning your hair as lather doesn't clean; it just feels more luxurious when you're actually soaping up. It isn't hard to get this shampoo all through your hair, either. Remember, just don't expect any lather! I love this product. Remember to shake before each use.

superb

Posted by Duchess on Jun 29, 2012

The best shampoo I've ever tried so far. Definitely adds volume and shine, isn't drying at all. I wash my hair in the evening and usually don't have patience to wait till my hair is completely dry before I hit the hay, so in the morning I end up with my locks looking every direction but the right one. Nothing like that with this shampoo! In the morning my hair stays in place straight and smooth as if just styled! I'm impressed. The texture of the shampoo is too liquid though, if you don't watch out and squize too much of the product at once it just leaks right through your fingers. Smells of camomile tea.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »