greater device!

Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Jan 27, 2016

No more chemical fragrances in my car! Amazing thing, works well and comes with refill pads. I use it with same brand essential oils.

Excellent product!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I really don't like driving in early mornings and late evenings when I'm so tired after work. I was hoping to find ways to keep myself awake as well as to relieve my stress while I'm driving. I gave this diffuser a try and I'm very pleased with the results! I usually add 5-10 drops of Now Foods Mental Focus essential oil blend to the diffuser and it works very well in keeping me awake while stuck in traffic jam!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1203078 on Nov 26, 2014

my husband liked this present very much

Pratique

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on Nov 23, 2014

Désodorisant voiture très pratique. On peut changer d'odeur facilement grace aux petits "pads". Par contre il faut l'enfoncer correctement mais la petite lumière indique le bon fonctionnement. Acheté également pour la deuxième voiture et pour un ami.

Works

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on May 15, 2014

What more can I say, it heats up the pad that you have applied essential oils to and disperses the fragrance into the air.

Best purchase in years

Posted by 4875081239080107298 on Jan 24, 2014

I'm in love with my car diffuser! I drive a lot, and diffusing peppermint oil keeps me alert, helps suppress my appetite, and I love that my car smells like a candy cane! Everyone comments on how happy it makes them when the get in, I freakin love it!

great stuff for car

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai geras dalykas vietoj visų sintetinių kvapų į mašiną. Užlašinat natūralių eterinių aliejų ir mėgaujatės. Be to - valo dezinfekuoja orą mašinoje; mūsų mėgiamiausias - mėtų ir rozmarinų mišinys - ypač tinka ilgų kelionių metu, neleidžia užmigti :) ir labai malonus kvapas Great stuff in car. Our favourite smell is - rozmary and spearmint, very pleasant and keeps you alert in long distances too :)

not so good as it was expected

Posted by tasuha on Jul 12, 2013

I use it with vanilla oil and it seems like it doesn`t work. Maybe I need to try with another essential oil.

Scent doesnt last long...

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

You need to use a lot of drops of essential oil to notice a decent scent, and even then it doesnt last long. Im a little disappointed.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Gift for her husband in the car, a great alternative to chemical fresheners!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »