July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aura Cacia, Natural Aromatherapy Bubble Bath, Warming Balsam Fir, 13 fl oz (384 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great bubbles to get warm

Posted by Reviewer1360049 on Dec 29, 2011

Lately I have tiring and stressful days of work and looking for ways to relax in a bath without hassle of having to wash up body. I could not find anything without SLS in the local stores so I arrived at iHerb. This product smells heavenly and bubbles last forever. I tried two other fragrances, and this one warms up body so well. It is now my favorite bath in winter time.

Terrific!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Dec 15, 2012

I really love this bubblebath!

Great

Posted by 5689823449339643346 on Jan 04, 2014

This bubble bath is amazing !! It helps with my sciatica pain down my right leg and loosens my muscles in the morning before I go to work in saying that a lot of water used for having a bath every morning