one of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1897634 on Oct 17, 2012

I put it on my face, body and dry hair ends (after I wash my hair, of course). It absorbs very quickly, and helps prevent fine lines and skin dryness. I absolutely love it!! I ditched my beloved Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair- this Apricot Kernel Oil works not worse, but probably even better. I absolutely recommend this product to EVERY woman who looks after themselves.

Fabulous

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

This is my discovery of the year. I previously used the Avocado oil which was ok, but this one just knocked my socks off. I love the texture and how well moisturized and soft my skin is. The effect is quite long lasting and I love combining it with my regular moisturizer. The only complaint I have is the packaging - the rubbery thingy is great for preventing any leaking but it's not very practical when you want to use only a small amount of the oil. I prefer the cap Now Foods oils have. Despite that, I highly recommend it, it's a great product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3250054 on Nov 19, 2011

This is really cheap and great quality apricot oil! I use it for my face and it works great!

Good purchase

Posted by 5263138667383051704 on May 04, 2016

The oil leaks out when I received. All my other products affected too. Created a mess and I need to wipe the rest.The oil is ok. It absorbs in quickly

I love the oil, but the packaging not so much

Posted by 5296098928095761778 on Apr 08, 2016

OK so the oil itself is really great, but what bothers me is the packaging... The top to be specific. It's really hard to get just a little bit out, as it squirts a bunch of oil since you have to press the bottle. The alternative is to take the top off and pour some in your hand but I don't like to do it that way. I'm waiting to go through my rosehip oil and then I'll transfer some of this into that bottle that has a dropper. It will take care of the problem, but I still wish that Aura Cacia made dosing easier somehow.

good!

Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Jan 17, 2013

It's reasonable price and made my body soft! Good to use during winter season.

Aura Cacia apricot

Posted by 5232625213094041295 on Aug 19, 2014

Was not what I thought it would be.

Skin softener

Posted by 4794595264894412906 on Jun 26, 2012

Nice product. Blended with clay for body mask.

good oil

Posted by maybe2cannes on Jun 01, 2014

like this oil, and the price is good

Very good oil

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Sep 25, 2014

I have been using this oil for over a year now and some people notice a difference in my skin. I use it all over my body, from my scalp to my feet. Its odorless so no interference with any perfumes you might use. I highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »