Want great skin--use this

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 24, 2016

I have been using this oil and another one for about 2 years and its all I use on my face. I wash with it and reapply it, that's it.

Best brand for oils

Posted by 4923542938281103427 on Dec 04, 2015

I love Aura Cacia and I use some essential oils, but never tried the base one. Almond works good for me, it has no smell (I have a hard time with coconut oil :(), absorbs quickly, blends well with heavier oils. It's cheaper the pure argan oil and has similar benefits. I will also try it on my hair!

很好用

Posted by 5485379911995432160 on Apr 16, 2015

我是買來作卸妝油的, 貪其天然... 如果是冬天太乾會用來作BODY LOTION(當然要加一點點CREAM),已經很保濕... 很喜歡的產品, 幾乎每次訂購也會回購多一支, 便宜好用~大讚!!

Good

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Nov 18, 2014

Usually I use it to remove eye makeup spically mascara.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Sep 11, 2014

I bought this because I wanted to use something other than jojoba oil on my skin. I use this almond oil as a face moisturizer and makeup remover. I like that it has vitamin e in it. The only downside is that it is not organic, but the price is excellent!

pretty much scent - less. feels a little sticky after application.

Posted by 5417089354318024721 on Sep 10, 2014

I bought the sweet almond oil after hearing that this oil is supposed to moisturise the skin with the use of essential oils. It felt a little heavy when applied to the arm but the area which I applied feels moisturised. Will be trying out with my essential oil regime and compare to the base oil that I have been using.

Good carrier oil

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 23, 2014

Good price although preferred to be organic. Use it blended with other oils on skin (very few almond oil) and purely on body. Recommended.

I use it all over my body

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I use this oil under moisturizer on my face and all over body. I love the light and fast absorbing feel and no scent. I use it regularly. The squeeze bottle has a handy no drip opening and it's reusable.

Good!!!!!

Posted by 5280134523389500468 on Dec 24, 2013

oil came intact! nothing was spilled! very happy!

very nice!!

Posted by 5184620093133070916 on Nov 12, 2013

i use it as make up remover,and hair moisturizer!!very nice aplication.