Aura Cacia

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 30, 2012

Superior lid (has an inset at the opening for better control when dispensing) over NOW brand. Will purchase Aura Cacia because of this feature. Also prefer organic (NOW was out of stock . . . which ended up being a good thing). I am starting to mix oils to make my own products and save lots of money.

This is VERY nice!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012

I like this oil. I use it for many different purposes in personal hygiene. It's very good oil to remove make-up with. And it's the only moisturizer I use (sometimes I use Jojoba or Apricot oil too). It works as a sunscreen too (of course it's not as effective as some commercial sunscreens but I think it's less harmful too).

Good for hair

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

Good for my scalp .

Great after shave!

Posted by Reviewer1512993 on Feb 05, 2013

I was told after shaving to use sesame oil and I'm hooked! This was the first brand I used and stuck with it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3109302 on Jul 23, 2011

Great product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 22, 2015

My wife and I both use this sesame oil and we both really like it. I use it on my face in the morning after shaving. It makes my skin feel nice and soft all day long.

You need to try !!

Posted by 5351536193956688975 on Dec 09, 2013

Good quality base oil and the best bottle design to keep clean everywhere, you need to try ^.^

Do not like the smell

Posted by Reviewer2680970 on Apr 07, 2015

It has a roasted coffee bean smell. Do not like this smell on my skin. The oil is rather thick.