Si far so good

Posted by 4961346239420048924 on Dec 30, 2015

It's really pure.

Helpful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1986890 on Dec 12, 2015

Really helpful oil. I use it for damaged skin and against pimples.

Excelente producto

Posted by 4717787010549779572 on Sep 24, 2015

Excelente producto, maravillosas propiedades, hay que saber usar apropiadamente los aceites esenciales, no es difícil de usar pero no hay que abusar, la forma mas fácil seria usarlo como tónico, mezclar con agua y aplicar con algodón, ayuda a reducir granitos que sale por estrés, usar para prevenir acné, adicionar algunas gotas en el shampoo para caspas, etc. producto maravilloso.

The one oil I use the most

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

It´s organic, it´s one of the safest essential oils, it´s probably tied with lavender for number of uses, I trust it for 99% of topical infections. It helps remove oder, it deters biters and this is a good price. I trust this brand as many, even from Australia, are not 100%.

Milagroso para los granitos

Posted by 4728654755801183348 on May 26, 2015

....

Product's good, child-proof cap is a pain to open!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 21, 2015

The cap is near impossible to open and my wrists and palms hurt off and on so I can't force it. I have to leave it half undone. If you have fibromyalgia pain or arthritis, you most definitely need to find a different item! This should have option to purchase in a regular cap! Why punish the majority of regular folks because a small percentage of the population might not have the common sense to store out of children's reach?! Otherwise I find tons of uses for this oil, I particularly like a drop in my mouth rinse water. Makes my teeth clean and shiny. Be sure to dilute well, one drop is best for me, however this always drops two. Hope this is of service to you.

Nice Smell

Posted by 5407623513057803917 on Mar 05, 2015

it smells so good!

Very good

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Oct 17, 2014

Good quality essential oil.

Good

Posted by 5279112126722373932 on Oct 13, 2014

Oil is clear and aroma scent is good to use.

adequate quantity and reasonable price

Posted by 4813967260524010863 on Sep 08, 2014

From my experiences I've found the quality of teatree oil has big differences between fresh one and old one. So I much prefer this small bottle to other big non-organic ones. This oil has plenty of uses like when I get breakouts or a minor infection and rinse the laundry etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »