New formula is very bad

Posted by Reviewer1513914 on Oct 12, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become much more greasy and hard to manage. The hair has no longer the same volumeness as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

It may be organic but not very natural.

Posted by Reviewer1871882 on Feb 15, 2012

I felt great at first then my hair started to fall out - hmmmm, feels like I am using the chemically infused product. I checked the label and it is infused with chemical substances such as dimethicone. More alcohol than the organic extracts. Not for those who looking for the natural product.

Very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1028084 on Oct 22, 2012

I bought this conditioner along with its shampoo a few months ago and noticed the ingredients and packaging had changed. This 'new' formula is nothing compared to the old one, left my hair tangled and dull. I am so disappointed they felt the need to change anything when it was such an amazing product. Will not be buying this again!!

Not the same formulation

Posted by Reviewer1187542 on Oct 22, 2012

I ordered this for about a year and loved both the conditioner and shampoo, but they have changed the formula and now it says on the bottle "New more sustainable". Well like all these kinds of changes, they ruined the good qualities of this product. It is horrible stuff and I am throwing it away. Does not condition, actually makes my hair feel like straw. Yuk!

Very Disappointed to New Formula - From Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1505699 on Dec 04, 2012

I have for some years bought this conditioner, but after they have changed the formula it has become very much more drier and hard to manage. My hair get entangled badly. I cannot get my fingers to "run" through my hair. I loose quite a fair bit of hairs trying to loosen the entangled hair. The hair has no longer the same conditioning and smooth effect as the old formula. I will never buy the new formula again. The old formula was much better. Change it back to the old formula and I will buy it again.

If you got Thickening Shampoo, you ought to get this too

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

Oh yes, of course this conditioner make a good combo with the Thickening Shampoo. I would say I can use it up after 1.5 bottles of my Thickening Shampoo, you can do the calculation. Mind you, the Thickening Shampoo is pretty dry, so this conditioner is really necessary. Plus it does make my thinning hair better now. And I have long hair over my shoulder. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817213 on Sep 11, 2008

I ordered the conditioner along with the shampoo after a friend raved about them. I lost a great portion of my my hair due to a medication and it's just beginning to come back now. What hair I had left felt rough and unhealthy. I've only been using them both for about 3 weeks so I can't say how much they will help with hair growth, but my hair looks and feels much fuller and healthier. This conditioner doesn't overdo it, and my hair doesn't feel weighed down. I color my hair and I haven't noticed any extra fading either. I will definitely repurchase.

Inappropriate Bottle

Posted by Reviewer1037286 on Mar 12, 2012

I have used Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner for about two weeks. So far I have not seen the thickening result yet. However, I don't like the after-feel of the conditioner on the hair. It does not make the hair silky smooth. In addition, the bottle used for the conditioner is not appropriate. The conditioner is so creamy and I have to squeeze the bottle for the conditioner to flow out. I actually put it upside-down and squeeze it whenever I use it. The packaging should change.

Love the feel

Posted by Reviewer2604574 on Oct 14, 2007

I have been using this product for a few months now. My hair feels and looks thicker. My sons are losing their hair so I gave each of them a bottle, they love the results also.

super

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jun 29, 2013

I am 29 years old and I have very thin hair. is absorbed into the hair! they seem to absorb it))) after using the hair is not electrified and are much thicker. buy it for 2 times))) love it! I will take more!