Avalon Organics, Thickening Conditioner, Biotin B-Complex Therapy, 14 oz (397 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2541 reviews

Biotin combo :)

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 09, 2012

I already had a Biotin B-Complex Shampoo and was quite satisfied with it, but when I finally ordered this conditioner, I understood that they must be used only together! Hair are really thicker, I feel the volume all day long after using this combo :) Must have, I will definitely reorder them.

Good Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

This thickening conditioner is safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens. How great is that? It also helps build body in fine, thinning hair and stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth. It strengthens hair stands and boosts volume so hair feels thicker and softer. Avalon Organics has tons of other great health and beauty products and right now you can stock up and save on ANY items. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

It feels nice and tingly and it does seem to thicken my hair. This is a mainstay of my hair care routine.

Excellent thickening conditioner

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I notice a difference when using this product. As I get older my hair is thinning and this brings back that nice full hair. I like the nice clean smell of the product as well.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

I purchased this for my two nephews and my brother without telling them anything. Each of them came back to me to tell me how great it worked. I purchased the accompanying Shampoo as well.