Pringoso

Posted by 4950130340603960254 on Oct 31, 2013

El acondicionador al contrario que el champu es muy muy espeso. Cuando te vas a desenjabonar cuesta mucho de quitar porque es muy pringoso. Una vez el pelo esta seco se apelmaza con mucha facilidad, como si aun tubieses producto en el cabello.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2276561 on Aug 14, 2013

I bought this conditioner to apply after the same shampoo. While the shampoo is drying my hair and scalp, conditioner doesn't improve the situation in any way, while couple of hours later my hair is feeling already greasy

Disapointing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Other than the shampoo, this did next to nothing for me.

Décu

Posted by 4868215310994141664 on Apr 21, 2014

Ne démêle rien du tout et cheveux très sec après.J’achèterai plus ce produit

컨디셔너 하나마나 뻑뻑해요...

Posted by Reviewer2074035 on Sep 10, 2012

비오틴 샴푸가 제겐 좀 뻑뻑해서 컨디셔너 구매해 사용해본건데 하나마나 뻑뻑해요. 게다가 용기에서 당최 나올 생각을 않으니 한번 짜려면 거꾸로 들고 열심히 흔들고 있는 힘껏 짜야해서 손아귀가 아플정도..

Doesn't do much for tangles and smoothness

Posted by 4726074352875237835 on Apr 10, 2013

This is not a conditioner in the sense that it will leave your hair untangled and smooth after use. I have to use other conditioners or oils to achieve that effect. I cannot say for sure if it has had an impact on the health or general thickness of my hair as I have only used it with the shampoo. I will continue to use in conjunction with other conditioning products but will not reorder when bottle is empty. *i will reorder shampoo and do wish the conditioner gave me better results.

Poor Product

Posted by Reviewer2631456 on Apr 26, 2013

I bought this hoping it would leave my washed hair soft. I have a fine curly hair and this conditioner does nothing and hair becomes dry and frizzy, as though it has not been conditioned.

makes my hair tangled

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

this conditioner makes my hair tangled.

Smells good but my hair feels terrible.

Posted by Reviewer2559883 on Jan 31, 2013

My hair is completely unmanageable after using this. Looking forward to the bottle is empty... Will not buy again.

我要把它们扔到垃圾堆里去

Posted by 5121291993876203868 on Aug 23, 2012

我的头发本来就很稀少,用了这款阿瓦隆的防脱洗发水和护发素后,头发是大量的掉,头皮还很痒,我的浴缸都堵住了。我一直认为这是有机的,就很放心,用了一个月,昨天突然发现头发这么这么少了。我要把它们扔到垃圾堆里去。