Lousy conditioner

Posted by 5309473826508251433 on Nov 28, 2012

Despite the rave reviews, I felt this conditioner was too light and didnt do much to condition my hair. Didnt make a difference to my hair whatsoever. Hair became drier in fact. Will not buy again.

wont get this again.

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Dec 03, 2012

Thought I was the only one who wasn't getting good results from this conditioner and shampoo combo until I read the negative reviews. I have thinning hair and this and the shampoo left it dry and unfriendly! I much prefer avalon organics rosemary conditioner as it feels much more conditioning than this one!

waste of money

Posted by 5558236281313123441 on Dec 12, 2012

the worst conditioner i have ever tried, i suppose they are meaning well, because i have read all the good reviews BEFORE changing the ingredients, but this is no good!

not good

Posted by agnishka on Nov 17, 2012

no effect, no effect, the same thing is not to use it even

very bad

Posted by 4914649616356189046 on Dec 28, 2012

I used this conditioner after the shampoo of this range. My hair became dry and hard. I could hardly comb them. The conditioner is very bad.

Avalon Organics Thickening ConditionerBiotin B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer3101222 on Jan 27, 2013

I have been using this conditioner for months now and I really liked it. They have now changed the formula and it is thick and heavy like glue and makes my hair feel brittle. I will not be buying it again unless they revert to the old formula.

Did not help my thinning hair. Product is thick and greasy.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I bought based on the rave reviews and hoping it would help my thinning hair. The conditioner is quite thick, applies to the hair easiy but when rinsing, out came my precious hair. I did some research and Biotin is only good if it's in your body. I have since bought biotin capsules - "21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 5000 mcg, 110 Capsules" which is which has worked instantly, hair has stopped shedding AND the capsules are cheaper than this conditioner. I will not be buying this conditioner again.

Unfortunate

Posted by Reviewer2643909 on Mar 06, 2012

I have blonde thin hair and unfortunately my hair hasn't improved! After I use this shampoo and conditioner my hair feels rough and dead! My mum likes it though, I guess we all have different hair types.

Nope, not for me

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Mar 05, 2012

I have very fine hair and lost a lot of hair in the last years. Doctor's cannot find out why, so I do everything I can to make my hair look good. I use this with the shampoo, but it make's my hair sticky and leaves it feeling and looking greasy. Yuk!

Avalon