Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2707961 on Oct 14, 2009

This is also a product with no animal testing, no parabens and so on, and is the reason why I bought it. Better for me, better for the rest of the world. It smells nice of Lavender, goes easily into the hair but for me it doesnt untangle all my tangles. My hair is long and thick and easily tangles, so i have to use other products to untangle it. This is a really nice product and I wish my hair wasnt so tangly, so I recommend the product to people with either short hair or long hair that doesnt tangle that easily.

Very close to very good

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Aug 01, 2014

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars, is because I would like the texture of my hair to be as fluffy and soft after having used organic conditioners as if I'd use a conventional one. This conditioner doesn't quite do it, but it's close, very close. And has a good smell. I will buy it again.

Very kind to hair

Posted by Reviewer3291778 on Apr 30, 2008

Avalon makes wonderful products

Love this and the shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3325838 on May 13, 2008

I use the shampoo too. This stuff smells great and leaves my hair soft and silky.

jan

Posted by Reviewer1834650 on Sep 11, 2008

great, i love it

Lavender Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1495012 on Feb 09, 2009

It is okay. Makes my hair pretty oily.

Lovely lavender!

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 29, 2013

Lovely, not to strong lavender scent. The conditioner is quite thick, but still I need alot of it to condition and untangle my hair. Unfortunately its not nourishing enough for mye thick hair. Too bad, because I love the scent.

just ok

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 15, 2014

this is not oily at all so it does not spread out so i use a lot every time. It is so "dry" that hair rubs off quickly. If you like a light conditioner that makes your hair full of air after washing this is it. I like conditioners a bit heavier.

Does not condition at all

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

This product disappointed me. Liked the Avalon shampoos so thought of trying for the conditioners. But I don't feel and see my hair got any smoother when applying and after drying. Just as bad as not using any conditioner. The only good thing is that the ingredients are natural, not harm. Won't buy again.

I can't believe this has so many good reviews!

Posted by 5079253717587884078 on Jul 06, 2013

I bought this product and I couldn't even finish it, it was so awful for my hair. I tried it for about two months before I finally decided that it wasn't worth it anymore. It made my hair super greasy and did nothing to help prevent frizz. I will definitely not buy this product again. The only good thing about it is that it smells nice!