Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2379089 on Sep 20, 2008

I really love this cleanser it is creamy and leaves my face feeling soft, not oily or dry while rinsing off cleanly. It has a very mild fragrance unlike some other brands loaded with strong smelling perfumes and odors. Avalon products are excellent and this was my first time shopping here at iHerb and it was a very good experience.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Jan 03, 2010

I was hoping for a more smoothing, nutrient rich and moisturizing facial cleanser for my aging face and this one doesn't really work for me. Nothing against Avalon Organics because I've used and enjoyed other products from them. Unfortunately, this one stings when I use it.

not for me

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

I am a tradtional soap and water gal, but thought I'd give this a try since it was on sale. It is not for me. I did not care for the smell and it left a burning residue on my face and I do not have sensitive skin.

Different but good!

Posted by Reviewer1610638 on Mar 15, 2009

Again I have had to get used to the different smell but i love the way it makes my skin feel. It is not harsh or greasy and it rinses off well. I'm thinking that since it is all natural it has to be much better for my skin and I have sensitive skin. Many times when I try something new I get a reaction but I haven't with this.

Posted by Reviewer1268829 on Sep 29, 2008

Best cleanser I've tried -- not drying, yet perfect for an oily/t-zone face.

Love this cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2041425 on Jan 31, 2009

I hope they make a moisturizer that I will love as much as this cleanser. My face is so smooth after I wash my face!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2339659 on Aug 31, 2011

very good ^^

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I'm on my third bottle of this. Very creamy and moisturising and skin does not feel tight after cleansing. You need a seperate eye makeup remover as it does not remove mascara very well.

not good

Posted by Njoudaj on Jul 04, 2014

milky , sticky and irritating to my skin , i felt that theres a fire on my face after using it :(

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 12, 2014

Rather thick, but cleans my skin very well and moisturizes it. Will be better for women with normal or dry skin.