Fine lines

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on May 05, 2008

I'm 62 yrs old and this product really smooths out my face and reduces fine lines.

Avalon Organics, Co Enzyme Q10 Wrincle Defense Creme 1.75 oz

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 25, 2009

This is the only lotion I use on my face, and I've used it for the last few years. My skin looks 10 years younger than it is.

Wrinkles be-gone!

Posted by Reviewer2086240 on Jun 04, 2009

I've only been using this for a couple of weeks but i have noticed diminishing wrinkles around my eyes (especially when I squint). I'm just waiting to see it work around my neck and chest. I really like this product and will be ordering more. I'm tempted to try other Avalon Organics for removal of brown spots/freckles. then I'll be set looking like 30yr old grandmama. hahaha

Smooths out 59 year old skin

Posted by Reviewer1948864 on May 24, 2009

I ordered this product to replace my usual Olay because it does not have the parabens. It immediately smoothed my skin, and moisturized with out feeling heavy. I feel it makes my skin look better and more vibrant.

Best face lotion

Posted by Reviewer2982358 on Oct 19, 2007

This is the best face lotion I've ever used. CoQ10 helps keep skin cells healthy and fresh. Lotion is soft and not greasy at all.

Great Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Jan 21, 2009

I love this line of Avalon products. They make my skin feel great. I put this on my eyes and forehead at night and in the morning. It is not greasy and can be worn under makeup. I would defintley recommend this lotion over the other similar avalon wrinkle creme--the other one is greasy, more expensive per ounce, and cannot be worn under makeup. I would highly recommend this one. It does have a distinct smell, but the smell is fairly light and you get used to it. I am very sensitive to scented products and this one does not bother me.

Already reviewed previously.

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Mar 24, 2008

Nice creme, can compete with cremes far more expensive.

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer1328633 on May 30, 2008

This cream absorbs almost instantly and leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It has a mild citrus odor which dissipates quickly. Very healing.

avalon coq10serum

Posted by Reviewer1994925 on Jan 03, 2008

Helps this 75 yr old granny keep my face wrinkle free.

Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Mar 01, 2007

I have used this product for years as a moisturizer. It makes my skin feel good and does not clog the pores.