Suavidad €17.24

Posted by Loli10 on May 06, 2015

Absorbe muy deprisa, no deja sensación grasa, bajo mi punto de vista tiene el olor un poco fuerte como a pino, verde...,. Por el momento no he notado muchos resultados, de inmediato solo algo de suavidad, si en unos meses no noto más allá que suavidad puede que no repetiré por que es cara y son 50g, para solo obtener suavidad. Si te sirvió el cometario dale un "Sí"

not received

Posted by 5284336358808479768 on Mar 31, 2015

I am still waiting my order the package has not been delivered yet. I am very upset since Iherb ignore my claims.

products changed , websites did not

Posted by 5699425959588916357 on Oct 12, 2014

I ended up getting a tube without SPF,, and not too happy about this. the smell are pretty much alike it was n't as rich as before, formula changed ?

Great wrinkle cream!

Posted by 5687929679827817669 on Jul 08, 2014

I was positively surprised with this cream! I could notice difference on the 2nd time I used it! Is great to reduce thick wrinkles and marks. Great value! I'm loving it! Would definitely recommend !

I can see the difference

Posted by 5295612326103268950 on May 02, 2014

I really can see the difference at the wrinkles of my eyes.. I cant tell which of my new creams made it (Avalon Vitaminc C Serum, HOme Health Hyaluronic Acid or Derma E Firming with Alpha Lipoic) but some of my fine lines just dissapeared in aprox. 4 days.

wonderful

Posted by 4715166966893050979 on Feb 11, 2014

I like the texture

just o.k

Posted by 5390145465013129439 on Dec 16, 2013

very thick cream, i dont enjoy to spread it on the face. Dont think i will buy again

A beautiful product!

Posted by Reviewer1951590 on Oct 03, 2013

This whole range is absolutely magical - I'm 48 and it has smoothed my skin out like no other moisturizer. FIVE STARS.

smells great

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Sep 14, 2013

lovely natural smell, absorbs well. Would not wear under make up if taking photos as the sunscreen gives a white cast

La crema no es del todo mala, el frasco horrible.

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

La crema esta bien, aunque saca brillos, el frasco se obstruye a las primeras de cambio. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.