Avalon Organics, Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, Tea Tree Mint Therapy, 14 fl oz (414 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Wow! This product works like a miracle!

Posted by Reviewer2373194 From Thailand on Nov 06, 2006

I'd suffered from scurf problem for years, so I gave it a try. The next morning, miracle happened - NO scurf & itch after dressing my hair, AT ALL! which even hundreds $ salon hair-care products couldn't solve in the past. You can also expect more strength & moderate shine to your hair, and pleasant aroma time. I really do thank to this product and will definitely repeat to buy !!! :-))

Exceptional Product!

Posted by Reviewer1132311 From Canada on Oct 23, 2009

My son suffers from very dry, itchy scalp and we've tried everything from head & shoulders to fruictus anti-dandruff shampoos with minimal results. After approximately two weeks of using the Avalon Organics I asked him if I should re-order it and he replied, "YES! It works awesome!" Needless to say we are very satisfied with the product.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2947756 From Korea, Republic of on Jan 17, 2012

I have suffered from itchy scalp for quite some time now. I have tried every shampoo from anti-dandruff to sensitive scalp but none of them worked. I went to see a specialist and even the shampoo that she prescribed didn't work for me. So, honestly, I wasn't expecting much when I purchased this shampoo. But, I was sooo pleasantly surprised. Starting the first week, I could see improvements and after the 2nd week, the itchiness and flakiness of my scalp decreased tremendously. It is not completely gone but, it has gotten A LOT better. I am not a huge fan of the smell but, if it helps my scalp, I can sacrifice the scent. Thank you Avalon!! Oh, and iherb, of course!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by korting-bestellen From Netherlands on Sep 30, 2013

I am very very happy with this shampoo. It is a mild, non-agressive one with a nice smell; perfect for my sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my hair feeling squeeky clean, but fresh and clean. It's not a shampoo that makes me have to wash more or less often; since I use it I still wash my hair every 6 days. The itch and dandruff I used to have are almost gone now. It is not a good shampoo if you want voluminous hair, cause it leaves my hair a little flat. But overall it has good quality and price. Liked this review, please let me know by clicking yes!

veldig god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 From Norway on Feb 24, 2013

gjør håret blankt og er bra for hodebunn