contains chemicals...

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 02, 2010

I was so caught up in reading the great reviews I forgot to check the ingredients, this does contain a great amount of chemicals. I do think it is actually a little drying for my curly hair but my husband loves it. Smell is nice and I'm certain it is much better than any traditional brand. I will be looking for something natural next time. A shame to mix lush organic products with harmful chemicals.

Not satisified

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Oct 13, 2010

I had heard so much positive about this shampoo, so my expectations were high. Maybe too high. This shampoo makes my hear extremely tangled, and it takes a lot of conditioner to make it manageable. And it makes my scalp dry and itchy.

Meh

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014

It makes my scalp a bit itchy. That means that it actually does the contrary of what it is advertised for. It's nothing special. I won't repurchase.

Dandruff, itchying and dry hair: did not work for me

Posted by ARPI-MANU on May 20, 2016

After reading lots of great reviews, I decided to buy this shampoo for my oily scalp, but I was disappointed! It left my scalp with dandruff, which didn't have before, itchying, and dry hair!!! The smell is nice, but that's all! Be careful with reviews! It doesn't work the same for everybody.

it made my dandruff worse

Posted by 4664871351480391231 on Jun 27, 2016

it made my dandruff worse , dries your hair . Not going to purchase it again ما يستاهل التقييم العالي , شامبو اقل من عادي لا انصح فيه اذا كان عندك قشرة يجفف الفروة .

Wouldn't buy again

Posted by 5359310870064199440 on Aug 26, 2016

I don't see where this actually helps my scalp and it smells awful, reminiscent of a floor cleaner. I actually have developed a bit of dandruff that was not there previously so I not thrilled with this product at all.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2371431 on Dec 14, 2008

The product works fairly well. The odor is not what I thought it would be, but the product is organic.

Okay, I guess

Posted by Reviewer1971111 on Feb 04, 2009

I'm not thrilled with this shampoo. It doesn't suds very much, and I'm not too crazy about the scent. I guess it's okay, but there are others I like more.

My hair didn't like this

Posted by 5557751387322163256 on Mar 05, 2015

I really tried to like this. But it just turned my hair to straw after using it, I would have to follow up with another shampoo almost everytime. On the times I just used this, my hair was hard to comb through even after conditioning. Also was dull and my scalp was always itchy, like constantly. Gave 2 stars as it was good size for money, and a lot of other people seem to like it, so maybe it was just my hair that had an issue with it.

Disappointment...

Posted by 4727468073445050506 on Apr 12, 2015

This shampoo total disappointment for me. It's ok for hair-yes, they clean and shiny. But! My scalp became even more itchy and irritated than before this shampoo. So threw it away.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »