contains chemicals...

Posted by Reviewer2800958 on Feb 02, 2010

I was so caught up in reading the great reviews I forgot to check the ingredients, this does contain a great amount of chemicals. I do think it is actually a little drying for my curly hair but my husband loves it. Smell is nice and I'm certain it is much better than any traditional brand. I will be looking for something natural next time. A shame to mix lush organic products with harmful chemicals.

Not satisified

Posted by Reviewer2627202 on Oct 13, 2010

I had heard so much positive about this shampoo, so my expectations were high. Maybe too high. This shampoo makes my hear extremely tangled, and it takes a lot of conditioner to make it manageable. And it makes my scalp dry and itchy.

Dandruff, itchying and dry hair: did not work for me

Posted by ARPI-MANU on May 20, 2016

After reading lots of great reviews, I decided to buy this shampoo for my oily scalp, but I was disappointed! It left my scalp with dandruff, which didn't have before, itchying, and dry hair!!! The smell is nice, but that's all! Be careful with reviews! It doesn't work the same for everybody.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2371431 on Dec 14, 2008

The product works fairly well. The odor is not what I thought it would be, but the product is organic.

Okay, I guess

Posted by Reviewer1971111 on Feb 04, 2009

I'm not thrilled with this shampoo. It doesn't suds very much, and I'm not too crazy about the scent. I guess it's okay, but there are others I like more.

not good for my oily and sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer1369505 on May 17, 2011

this did nothing for my oily and sensitive scalp. and the smell takes getting used to. it foams better when hair is really really wet.

This is just so-so.

Posted by Reviewer2590725 on Nov 02, 2011

I expected miracles but it's just ok.

doesn't work with my scalp

Posted by 5716452413533370486 on May 30, 2012

I have problem scalp, itching everytime. This shampoo smells good, gives fresh relax effect during washing but after washing starts itching anyway. I think don't buy it anymore...

leaves hair dry

Posted by amelia on Jun 29, 2012

I love the smell but it leaves my tresses a tad too dry. The guys in my family dont fancy the smell to my surprise.

Not working at all :(

Posted by amichanita on Oct 31, 2012

I bought this shampooo basing on the number of good reviews about it. But in my case, it hasn't worked at all. I've been using it for more than two weeks and I haven't notice any change. I still have flaky scalp and itchyness all the time, even on the very moment I leave the shower. At least my hair is more beautiful and glossy and the smell is really nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »