Once upon a time I loved this product.

Posted by Reviewer1508061 on Aug 21, 2013

Avalon Organics (or Hain Celestial, who owns them now) have stamped a "NEW More Sustainable" logo on all of the Avalon cosmetic products. They have drastically changed the formulation of the products I used to use, possibly so they are cheaper to manufacture. This Vitamin C Renewal Creme, which I've used for years, now contains sodium benzoate, which when combined with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) can form benzene, a carcinogen. Probably not a good idea to add sodium benzoate to a product with Vitamin C in the name. It also now irritates my skin, so I am on the hunt for a good product again.

Suspicious about preservative

Posted by 5180786833322805159 on Mar 03, 2013

I have order this product, but found little conserning info. In this product there is combination with ascorbic acid (vitamin C, E300) and sodium benzoate. This mix forms benzene, a known carcinogen. I need to get more info

great cream

Posted by Reviewer1386603 on Jun 07, 2007

I was buying cream at a high-end department store was tired of paying $60 for 2 oz. So, I tried this cream and love it -- great feel on the skin, minimizes my wrinkles better than the $60 cream. Smells yummy.

Waited all my life for it....

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Dec 13, 2007

I am 65 years and still have the T zone!! This cream calms the reddness and I definitely see a smooth improvement with the wrinkles. This is only after about 2 weeks!!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1322224 on Apr 23, 2008

This cream is great under make up! It smells good. It absobs quickly and immediately makes little lines seem less noticeable!

My absolute favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2870107 on Jan 12, 2009

I have loved this lotion from the first time I used it and have recommended it to many. All have loved it! It is very lightweight and even good under powder makeup! I wear Bare Minerals and it works great. Best moisture that lasts all day and doesn't feel greasy! I was also very excited for find it here for less than $13.

This stuff is really good

Posted by Reviewer1751496 on Mar 19, 2008

I use this to remove eye makeup at night and then feel good that it stays on my skin all night. Then I put it around my mouth and on my forehead and neck for good measure. I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes and I'm almost 40. People say I look young for my age. I don't know if this is why, but I've been using it for about 2 years.

Very Good facial Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3336529 on Jun 09, 2009

I'm 70 and have sun damaged skin. Have been using this product for over a year, not a review writer! May be a tad greasy for some but not for me and it quickly soaks in. 15 minutes and you don't know you put it on, I often use a bit more. Softens wrinkles and eye lines, smells extremly nice, certainly a good price. Wish they made it with SPF for day time use. Worth a try for anyone.

break out

Posted by 4689877539034280795 on Mar 01, 2013

Great smell, nice consistency, but everytime I use it without fail I break out. I even went to just putting it under my eyes and started getting eyelid pimples.

Dry and itchy

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Dec 01, 2012

i am very disappointed with this product. my face feels hot and burst, also very itchy. i had to wash it away 3 min after i applied it.