wonderful !!

Posted by 5147468316545328209 on Mar 29, 2013

Hi, I am a recent cancer survivor so I have decided to go as natural as possible. My go-to-beauty arsenal has been Mary Kay (I'm a consultant)for a few years. So since I quit using my MK my face looks pretty rough and my dark circles under my eyes are horrible (I'm 38!) Anyway, I received this eye cream last night and dabbed heavily under my eyes-and basically all over my face. I wake up and look in the mirror and I promise I look several years younger!! I am not joking, this works way better and faster than my expensive MK products and I am so comfortable using natural creams. Amazing and wonderful and can't wait to try some more products from iHerb. Thank you Avalon and iHerb!

I use this every night

Posted by Reviewer2785641 on Feb 20, 2011

I love this line of facial products! My face is like a baby's butt and I am 58 yr old (-: And they are very reasonably priced.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1312075 on May 15, 2011

It is very effective from dark rounds under eyes and wrinkles. I like it. because it is with metering device

i like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2370384 on Sep 23, 2011

i like it and higly recomedate.. my dark cyrcles became lighnerss.. отлично борется с темными кругами очень понравился

that stuff is really great

Posted by Reviewer1532012 on Jan 28, 2011

it's the fist time i've got avalon organics's product. it works for me. resonable price & good quality!

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Feb 01, 2011

The product is absolutely what I wanted. The formula is a little rich but doesn't cause break-outs - wonderful for the night. Haven't tried it under eye-make-up yet.

good

Posted by Reviewer2536602 on May 17, 2011

good product.i used yet.ı prefer eye gel but this cream.however i love it.it's huge 30 ml.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Mar 02, 2010

I switched to Avalon Organics Vitamin C products because they are similar, in my opinion, to Arbonne products, which I love but much more expensive. The iHerb prices even beat Walmart if you order enough for free shipping it's a deal.

Good for sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer3299930 on Nov 20, 2010

Does not irritate sensitive under eye area.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1375100 on Feb 25, 2012

Made the skin around my eyes super soft and it helped reduce the dark circles under my eyes to a minimum... thank you!