EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$19.63

$25.49

Savings of: $5.86 (23% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Quality, value for money product

Posted by 4935306953600728810 on Apr 20, 2016

With one pump of the bottle, I am able to apply the cream all over my eye area and face.. could see results in a day. Skin is clearer, dark eye circle doesn't appear heavy. will need to use this for few more weeks to see how much it works..

Was this review helpful to you?

allergic reaction

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jul 13, 2015

I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin prone to redness and irritation. the moment the cream touched my skin I got bad allergic reaction, so I had to wash it off.

Was this review helpful to you?

Horrible

Posted by 4959968752583998262 on Jun 05, 2015

Tengo la ojera seca y este contorno me deshidrataba la zona y me sacaba pielecitas de lo seca que dejaba la zona, además me dejaba la zona roja, muy roja y no me servía ni para la cara, he tirado más de medio bote a la basura.

Was this review helpful to you?

Contorno de ojos nocturno muy hidratante

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Crema para el contorno de ojos de textura densa pero de fácil aplicación. Muy, muy hidratante y de absorción más bien lenta, perfecto para la noche. El envase es de cristal y lleva un aplicador de plástico que se puede desenroscar cuando nos quede poco producto para lograr un mayor aprovechamiento. No engrasa excesivamente y creo que es adecuado para pieles maduras.

Was this review helpful to you?

I LIKE IT

Posted by Ujinia on Mar 03, 2015

Not heavy, not greasy very quıck absorption έχει Κρεμώδη υφή. Πολύ ενυδατική χωρίς να είναι λιπαρή, απορροφάται καλά, με ενα πάτημα βγαίνει αρκετή κρέμα και για τα 2 μάτια, επίσης δεν έχει άρωμα Δεν έχω καταλάβει ακόμα τι κάνει για τους μαύρους κύκλους, αλλά σίγουρα με καλύπτει με το παραπάνω στην ενυδάτωση!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Great cream!!

Posted by 4822260351372202826 on Feb 13, 2015

I love this eye cream!

Was this review helpful to you?

not ordering this eye cream

Posted by suemio96 on Feb 05, 2015

I have used 2 bottles of this eye cream, seems no improvement in my dark circles and fine lines.

Was this review helpful to you?

Me encanta

Posted by 5226344292298721907 on Dec 05, 2014

Para ser una crema de ojos, es muy importante la vitamina c en sus componentes, no me arrepiento de la compra, la crema se adapta bien a la piel y no provoca irritacion.

Was this review helpful to you?

Loving this eye cream

Posted by 5730380882989572910 on Nov 20, 2014

It's gentle and non greasy. I love that it absorbs into my skin and does not leave an oily residue. Feels great on my skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

too strong

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Nov 11, 2014

Too strong for my eyes area. I think it is the vitamin C.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 125 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »