very nice

Smells good

sa

Posted by 4918257608480834586 on Dec 12, 2015

جيد

awful ! not for me.after using this...I become promble skin now.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Nov 05, 2015

use it for a week.my skin grow many acen ,reddot and dry .I become promble skin now .so sad.maybe not suitable for combination skin. and then I apply for neck.after one day.my neck also grow acen. this is awful serum. I may use it for hand now. wasting my time and money.

So expensive now!

Posted by 5441942772812572724 on Sep 10, 2015

Why is no one talking about how expensive this is now? From 19+ to 26 now!! Whaaat???!!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Good organics!

Great Product!!

Posted by 5543079354525269410 on May 19, 2015

Great Product. Have been using it for three years now. Goes on Light and does what it says it is supposed to do. Worth the money.

Vibrant scent, absorbs quickly

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

The scent and effect of this product leave my skin feeling refreshed. It absorbs well and quickly so I don't have to wait too long until it dries to moisturize.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2822425 on Apr 29, 2015

This serum is very effective and calming to my skin. Keeps my skin soft and clear. Love it.

I'm sceptical but

Posted by jeolca on Apr 21, 2015

My skin Has become more even, bumps of oil gland flattens and flare up calms down. It is true when some reviewer says it makes your skin red, as Everytime i apply it on my face becomes red so even it says apply am & pm . I only use it at night. My skin is sensitive and easily irritated but ive created a regime that includes this vit c serum after washing and toning. But i also use george aloevera gelly and jasons vit e. And my face is acne prone & oily over exposed sensitive skin. Wow! After all i have a regime i fall in love and will stick to it.. Been using for a month. If you are acne prone and sensitive Add aloevera gel and vit e. I have other reviews check it out & hope it will help you.

serum

Posted by 4752545567319192792 on Apr 20, 2015

nice smile and smooth, but till now i didn't feel any difference cuz am in the first bottle.