have to have it

Posted by 5089275521433928009 on Jan 28, 2016

It does tighten the pores, but u have to use it constantly. and better to be used w Apple vinegar !

Really good for cleaning those pores

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

Well priced for a deep cleanse facial. Doesn't remove all impurities though, but most!

Effective!

Posted by 4679774293678591308 on May 21, 2015

I love it,i would like it to be less lumpy though.

Great product

Posted by 5460641422197085972 on May 19, 2015

I have very oily and acne prone skin so I try and use this 2-3 times a week and it's really great, you can feel it tingling and working on your face when it's hardening . I recommend using this with the apple cider vinegar the most because it creates a smoother application and has a better affect on the skin. It has really helped reduce my current acne and prevent further bad breakouts before they start . As a teenager with hormones everywhere that cause acne I can say that this product has actually helped improve my skin texture by a lot I am happy with it

Great Value

Posted by 5612869814086037088 on May 19, 2015

I've been debating over this product for a while, and after finally deciding to buy it I wasn't disappointed. It is amazing for clearing up congested skin and giving your face a deep clean. You just mix equal quantities of the clay and either apple cider vinegar or water together, apply it to your face and leave it until it is dry. You can literally feel your face pulsating! The only reason I gave it 4 not 5 stars is that it is messy to use, and also if I leave it on too long I find it gets really tight and uncomfortable, so I would recommend washing it off as soon as it starts to feel a little tight.

my face gets clean

Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015

after applying this, my face gets green and while leaving it in face, clay started to dry makes my face feel itchy and stretch. Its easy to rinse. My facengets clean but dirt in clog pores didnt remove

Good product.

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Dec 23, 2014

I was very keen to try this healing clay, after seeing rave reviews and how quickly the stuff sells out. More often than not I apply a thin layer (as opposed to the thick layer the instructions suggest) because, for me, the thin layer gives the pulsating feeling described, whereas a thick layer doesn't. I use it with ACV and while it does leave my skin feeling great after I've taken the mask off, I can't say I've noticed a miraculous change in my spotty skin that so many others claim to have experienced. Other than that, it's a good, natural, affordable mask.

You can really feel the throbbing

Posted by 4878173785222602842 on Dec 14, 2014

Haven't had any major effects/changes from using this but you really can feel the throbbing. Has managed to bring out a few impurities.

amazing like everyone says

Posted by Reviewer2449725 on Dec 12, 2014

it really does remove blackheads and sucks up the impurities. it would have been 5 star product if it wasnt so strong and make my skin red after use. other than that its great.

Refreshing

Posted by 5017319812103275244 on Dec 06, 2014

Just received the most refreshing facial mask I have experienced. I have used this product before and was left feeling not impressed. However, I decided to re-visit this product and give it another go. This does not mix well with water and therefore I used apple cider vinegar and rose water. I mixed these with all most equal parts but with slightly more parts apple cider vinegar than rose water. I added a few drops of tea tree oil and a few drops of chamomile. I have dry sensitive skin and after washing off my face and neck felt fresh and no dry skin to be seen. Did pulsate slightly but for a more pulsating effect you should use with just apple cider vinegar. Four stars due to it being rather messy and time consuming to make.