Safe and effective cleaner!

Posted by TrueReviews on Mar 23, 2014

Indispensable for baby toys and highchair! It cleans very well and is free of nasty chemicals. Very happy with it! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

MY Favourite cleaner

Posted by 4777162587131645169 on Jul 25, 2012

It is Naturally Safe & Non-Toxic.Contrary to expectation,it works very clean. A very surprise to me!I love it! It safe to my baby,clean for toy.

Superb cleaner - really fragrance free

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Nov 03, 2013

I just love this cleaner. I use it in the kitchen for little clean-ups and it's great for that! I's also really fragrance free, doesn't smell of anything. Very reasonably priced as well. Will certainly repurchase.

Cleans like it should,

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013

and what is better than feeling safe that your little ones won't be licking residues off their high chair tray, toys, etc...

Fantastic cleaning product!

Posted by 4912057661539553764 on Nov 23, 2013

It cleans fantastic, even the toughest stains, I was amazed with this product, it really, really does the job! I have four small kids, I use it daily and we are very, very happy with the product! Plus it is non-toxic and safe-to-use!

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good and reliable brand. been using for years.

太好用的玩具消毒剂了

Posted by LOVEXUN on Apr 27, 2014

纯天然无化学,把那些带电池的玩具喷喷来清洁太实用了,买了不止4瓶了,还不用再冲洗,不担心残留。

Effective

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 22, 2015

Good cleans all surface (table, mat), stroller, chair and toys. Very easy - spray and wipe. Soft smell, safe ingredients. Will buy again.

very good

Posted by 5142832789400391481 on Jan 24, 2016

It is a good product for baby's high chairs, toys, and their stuff. It is safe for their health

Perfect

Posted by 5067357302935507768 on Feb 11, 2016

Love this and knowing that it's not harmful even if I don't rinse afterwards, and I can clean the high chair even if my baby is on it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »