Works very well

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 02, 2009

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1443866 on May 22, 2007

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

Control

Posted by Reviewer2510622 on Nov 23, 2011

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Impatiens

Posted by 5398472505384823311 on Dec 02, 2012

This product really helped me to cope with my impatience.

Helps with emotional irritation

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

I am so impressed with how this works. Don't forget to take it everyday and before situations that you predict will cause frustration to flare. Gives you that moment to stop! and not react. Worth every cent. If this review was helpful, please rate this post.

I love this product

Posted by twicebabiesmom on Feb 12, 2009

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

I think this is the grandest of all flower essences!

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Feb 13, 2011

My husband and I can be uptight and we always say "take some impatiens". It is amazing how it changes dispositions. Every bottle is wrapped and packed perfectly!

Posted by Reviewer1001875 on Jan 05, 2008

I use remedies in my breeding cattery for all behavioral concerns. They are excellent.