Bach Original Flower Essences, Rescue Remedy Pet, Alcohol-Free Formula, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Dropper

My cat likes it

Posted by Reviewer2325922 From Hong Kong on Feb 07, 2011

My cat was under high stress after mine intoducing a new cat to our family. I applied a few drops in water bowl and at the back of my cat's ears. It immediaty calmed her down.

Bach Original Flower Essemces

Posted by Reviewer3331684 From Florida on Mar 24, 2011

Great product. . .lives up to all expectations. Used only two drops for my Yorkie before grooming and 4 drops for my 54-pound "wild" puppy! Will always have on hand.

rescue remady

Posted by Reviewer2923591 From Massachusetts on Apr 22, 2011

great

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2983354 on May 17, 2011

very good, love it

Wish it came in a larger bottle

Posted by Reviewer2087211 From South Africa on Mar 07, 2012

I use this product for my cats and it really helps them feel less stressed out. I give them each 4 drops a day and my 'sprayer' has decreased the frequency of how often she sprays. I am will be using it for an international move. I love that this particular item is alcohol-free...I wish it came in a larger bottle!