Sensitive skin beware!

Posted by Reviewer2290917 on Mar 09, 2011

I found that this stick is too "sticky" (Hah) to use all over. I use another face sunscreen and then just touch up with the stick. It also cause an acne breakout on my chin.

Badger Company, All Season Face Stick, SPF 30 Sunscreen, Unscented, .65 oz (18.4 g)

Posted by Reviewer1881095 on Feb 22, 2012

MY MOM USED IT,SHE LOVED!BUY IT!

Not so sure

Posted by Reviewer3244640 on Aug 28, 2012

This one har a strange texture - its quite dry and there are grain-like stuff in it, which makes it hard to apply evenly to skin. Maybe for children its ok, but i find it hard to blend onto my face without looking like a ghost.

Too hard, dries out the skin too

Posted by Reviewer2593555 on Oct 17, 2012

I think diaper lotion(which also cantains lots of zinc) would be easier on your skin than this - very hard-almost impossible to get on.

Good sunscreen but too thick

Posted by 5042443334897148472 on Oct 04, 2013

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT Good sunscreen, i dun have to worry about chemicals and allergy but really too thick,hard to spread over the face. You have to very caution the amount you put on the face. Otherwise, you will find the face colour and the neck colour is totally big difference.

Paints your face white

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

Great as sunscreen, very bad at keeping your face in your natural color. Each time I used it I ended up looking like a mime artist. And I'm already of fair complexion! Spreading it over my skin (in order to reduce the white and make my skin look naturally) was quite a laborious task.