It works and smells very good!

Posted by Reviewer1154777 on Aug 14, 2009

I have been using this product for 2 years and my 3-year old son likes the smell. I am used to apply it to my son's face and body before sleeping. It is expensive in Hong Kong when ordering from an online shop, so I would like to express my appreciation to iHerb for offering such a reasonable price, thank you so much!

the container got jammed :(

Posted by bbchris on May 06, 2012

I bought two of these and one of them, the container got jammed and there was no way to open it, lots of us tried and it was very annoying. Not sure how well it works as we kept picking up the wrong container (The one we couldn't open) so we all got annoyed with it and threw it away! If it was in a tube or a jar with a regular lid, that would have been more helpful

Used to work really well but not anymore

Posted by 5692466410738065772 on Sep 13, 2013

Have been using this balm since 2011 but recently, the balm's ingredients seemed to have changed. We noticed the "fragrance" of the balm has changed, more smelly than previously citronella-based smell. Will be looking for another product. Hope Badger company can look into this.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010

This stuff really works well. I live in Texas in a heavily wooded area with lots of mosquitoes. This really keeps them away!!! Great!

The best antti-bug product in the world!

Posted by Reviewer2420649 on Aug 17, 2011

I tested this bug balm on a trip to Singapore a few years ago. Since then I've been searching for somewhere to buy this amazing product online, and FINALLY I did! This works! The bugs really don't bite you, and it sticks to the skin, even if you are sweating though a rainforest in Malaysia. And it doesen't smell bad either :-)

Smells divine

Posted by juliem on Apr 10, 2012

I'd just use this so I can keep smelling it! It works too. My ankles thank you. And this is a great price. It makes me want to try more of the Badger products.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Aug 24, 2011

Seems to work great! I put it on before I go out to do some gardening to keep pesky bugs off of me.

Lovely Smell & Texture

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014

Great citronella smell that lasts, soothes insect bites too. Keep it in my purse all the time. No problems rubbing in but maybe cos I live in tropical Singapore where heat is an issue...

It works

Posted by Reviewer1718224 on Apr 08, 2012

My second tub and only because the first tub has expired. A little goes a long way so each tube can last a long while. I will leave it open and put on the table beside me, to keep the mosquitoes away, while I work or sleep. I will also use it on the insect bites to ease the itch. I wish it comes in a small slim tube, so that its portable and I don't have to dip my fingers in it.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3340310 on Aug 05, 2011

I am so disappointed. When I held this product, a mosquito also bit my hand.