Smells good and easy to use

Posted by 4617687026796618210 on May 04, 2016

I rub this on my boy chest and back every day. It smells good and not pungent.

No se si me gusta

Posted by 4633550543502472869 on Jun 23, 2015

Es un bote de metal con bastante cantidad de productos y 100% componentes naturales casi todos aceites y un poco de cera de abejas para hacerla solida, yo la compre para usarla de hidratante para resequedad de pies y codos porque leí muy buenas referencias y no estoy segura si es el romero, el arbol de te o algun otro componente que no me termina de gustar, el olor que deja en los zapatos tampoco es el mejor pero., la seguire usando y quiza luego probaré una de limon o algo asi hidrata bien los pies y les deja una fina pelicula de aceite encima que a mi me gusta. En cuanto a usarlo para respirar.... yo sufro de alergia al polen y esto no logro ni olerlo cuando tengo la nariz congestionada, para esa función a mi no me a servido. A suiza llego en 2 semanas exactas el pedido.

Great rub

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

I like Badger balm rubs, because they contain great natural ingredients. We use this rub whenever one of our two gurl catches a cold. In combination of this rub and a lot of thyme, elderflower tea, they recover really fast.

very good

Posted by sunnydaysg on Apr 30, 2015

it really helps with pleasing smell

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good and refreshing smell with very low price. Will buy again for sure.

Disappointed with this

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Jun 04, 2014

I bought this based on other rave reviews and the fact that the tin says "breathe easy" "breathe deep" I tried this as soon as I bought, with clear sinuses it so I could see how strong the the eucalyptus and mint is (I can't smell anything when I do have blocked sinuses) I used quite a lot and the Eucalyptus and mint aroma is very subtle and not aromatic enough. I can't see how this product will clear a heavily blocked nose for someone with a full on cold. Shame really. I've given this two stars rather than one, as I love what this balm is made of, certified organic ingredients. If you really want to get something that clears the sinuses and definitely gets you breathing again then I highly recommend Olbas oil (which is cheaper) instead of this balm.

lovely scent but not strong enough

Posted by kookynooky on Mar 19, 2014

We loved the pleasant scent of the balm but found it a tad light. Perhaps cos we were more accustomed to Vicks. Love that it has all natural ingredients and is safe for little ones. If we had a full on stufFed nose, it may not help much. But two thumbs up for the smell and the natural ingredients.

Go away you cough

Posted by 4860069165435408302 on Jan 15, 2014

Oh winter... I do love you but I hate all the virus that nobody invited to the party ! When you cough is "fatty" (at least, this is how we say here in France), rub this one on your chest, that will make it easy for you to breath !

No note nada

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013

Buena textura y la uso para varias cosas, nariz,pies (evita el olor a sudor) y para el pecho cuando estas constipado (pero en este caso no ayuda nada a despejar la nariz ni la congestión) Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Efficace

Posted by 4882693223103876978 on Jul 11, 2013

N'en mettez pas trop dans l'eau car si vous inhalez, il vous décolle le cerveau du crâne. Il est très fort donc très efficace !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »