Subtle Scent, Great Sunscreen

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

If your little one has sensitive skin like mine, then Badger is it. My daughter is allergic to most run of the mill sunscreens, so we stick to organic and non-chemical types. Badger was recommended by another mom, and so far has not disappointed. I love this Lavender scent too - I was worried it would be strong, but it's very subtle and a nice change from that normal coconutty sunscreen smell. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

lack of effectivness

Posted by Reviewer1055821 on Apr 13, 2013

Try it on yourself before you use it as a sunscreen for a baby. I've put the cream on my face and spent 2 hours outside. My face got ugly red sunburn from a mild spring sun. Cannot trust the Badger brand any more.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2381104 on Oct 21, 2011

I have sensitive skin to get pimples esaily. I have used this product for weeks and haven't got the pimples cos of UV absorber free, I believe. The sunscreen isn't oily itself. But it makes your face shinny and look oily. It is good to use it in winter. But for summer, it is better to have a trial before recommendation.

Great sunscreen

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I love that this is non-nano particle, so very safe for my kids. Although it makes you look a little pale when applied to skin it is natural and safe. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best sunscreen for babies

Love this

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I am allergic to most commercial products and this is the first sunscreen I have found that does not cause me to get dermatitis! The smell is great too, natural. It does take a little bit of work to rub in which I do not mind at all. Also is a bit greasy but nothing a blotting paper can't remedy.

Good product

Posted by 4623110765086371297 on Jan 02, 2014

No nasty ingredients and my six year old son likes it. It is greasier than chemical sunscreens but that's the trade-off for avoiding those nasty chemicals. Its not as greasy as some we've tried.

Very good sunscreen, bad texture.

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015

Very good and 100% natural sunscreen !! My skin is very dry and sensitive and my skin tone is very light. I didn't use it under long sun exposure but I did use it for some hrs under evening sun and I didn't had a sunburn. I think that it works well (it doesn't make any miracles but its working) and as long as it is 100% natural it will be my 1st choice. You need to apply frequently to protect better. The smell and the texture though its not that pleasant, it needs a really small amount to apply on face otherwise it gets oily and a white effect on skin. Will buy again!

Weird smell

Posted by Zuleika83 on Oct 08, 2012

Very thick consistency and a little is enough to go a long way. Have to really rub it into the skin so the "whiteness" doesn't show and it's not easy to rub evenly. Has a weird "sourish" smell.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Feb 01, 2014

No matter how thin the layer I spread on my skin and I use it only on body. Still I got rashes. Just too thick and oily for me.