love it

Posted by 4779229448987998335 on May 02, 2016

will buy again definitely

Good sunscreen for sunny Gold Coast, Australia

Posted by asorrose on Mar 15, 2016

This is a very thick white sunscreen, safe for very young kids. We love to go to the beach with kids and putting a thick layer of this sunscreen on neck/chest area, shoulders and back helps while running in the sun for a couple of hours. Protects from sunburns for sure. Not a good idea to put on face, it's too thick and clogs pores. For face I use Kiss My Face 30 SPF sun spray lotion. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If my review was helpful, please, click "Yes". Thank you! ************************************************************************************************************************************** Очень плотный солнцезащитный крем, подходит для маленьких детей от 6 месяцев. Мы с семьей любим ходить на пляж и толстый слой этого крема, нанесенный на область шеи и декольте, а также на плечи и спину, защищает от солнца на пару часов. C тех пор, как начали его использовать, не было солнечных ожогов. Для лица не подходит, так как очень густой и забивает поры. Для лица больше подходит крем-спрей Kiss My Face с защитой SPF 30. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Если отзыв был полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "Yes"

Great Sunscreen

Posted by AdaIherb on Jan 27, 2016

The cream is quite easy to apply, even though you look a liitle pale. Protected us from sunburns, of course you need to reapply as recommended. I like that the ingredients are safe.

Clean Ingredients, but leaves white cast

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

Badger Company is a wonderful brand. They are frequently ranked high on the EWG website and clearly make environmentally friendly products with non-toxic ingredients. I have great respect for their company, however I cannot comfortably wear their sunblock daily. I want to and I've tried on more than one occasion, but sadly all of their sunblocks leave a greasy white cast on my already pasty face. It takes a very long time to rub in and seems to feel very oily on my skin. That being said, I have never experienced any outbreaks or negative effects, though. It is just the white, greasy look... I know it is because of the zinc which is a good thing. As I said earlier, they do have solid ingredients and I trust their company. I can only really wear this sunblock at the beach a few times a year. It is not practical for every day use, at least for me. It is probably great for babies, though!

Very good product!

Posted by 5300233491221017318 on Nov 25, 2015

I have bought it for my baby and even if its not so easy to apply it - still this is the best sunscreen I have ever tried..

Muchas estrellas

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015

Este producto es una maravilla, sus compuestos y su absorcion deja la piel mate para el maquillaje despues y nada blanca me encanto! es el bloqueador de la familia entera!

The best baby sunsceen

Posted by 4907270913963141170 on Sep 27, 2015

I buy one tube every summer, it has really good ingridients. The only down side is i would love less thick consistensy as application would be much easier.

Very good sunscreen, bad texture.

Posted by marianna-mykonos on Aug 16, 2015

Very good and 100% natural sunscreen !! My skin is very dry and sensitive and my skin tone is very light. I didn't use it under long sun exposure but I did use it for some hrs under evening sun and I didn't had a sunburn. I think that it works well (it doesn't make any miracles but its working) and as long as it is 100% natural it will be my 1st choice. You need to apply frequently to protect better. The smell and the texture though its not that pleasant, it needs a really small amount to apply on face otherwise it gets oily and a white effect on skin. Will buy again!

All Badger Balm sunscreens are poorly formulated!

Posted by Reviewer1676855 on Aug 02, 2015

I thought this sunscreen would work for my sensitive skin. Felt like I am rubbing my face with diaper cream. So extremely sticky and greasy. It did not prevent sunburns. I decided to research on sunscreens and I learned that zinc oxide requires a dispersing agent (e.g. non-surface active polymer or a surface-active substance like polyhydroxystearic acid or PEG-#s) to prevent them to clump together or drop at the bottom of the bottle.

Subtle Scent, Great Sunscreen

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

If your little one has sensitive skin like mine, then Badger is it. My daughter is allergic to most run of the mill sunscreens, so we stick to organic and non-chemical types. Badger was recommended by another mom, and so far has not disappointed. I love this Lavender scent too - I was worried it would be strong, but it's very subtle and a nice change from that normal coconutty sunscreen smell. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **