Badger Company, Beauty Balm, Damascus Rose, 1 oz (28 g)

Happy!

Posted by cendrillon on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this when looking for an eye cream, hoping it would help reduce and keep at bay the wrinkles I am starting to get. It didn't really help for that, and I didn't like it for use around the eyes as it is really thick and drags the skin during application. Then I tried using it as a night cream and it actually works wonders! My skin glows and is velvet-soft! Plus it is good value for money and the ingredients are natural :) // J'ai acheté ce baume dans ma recherche de crème pour contour des yeux en espérant qu'il réduise mes rides naissantes et évite leur démultiplication. Je ne l'ai pas trouvé d'une grande aide à ce niveau, de plus le produit est très dense, et donc il ne permet pas vraiment une application délicate pour la peau fragile du contour de l'oeil. Cela dit, j'ai fini par le tester comme crème de nuit pour le visage, et là je l'ai trouvé merveilleux ! Ma peau est devenue beaucoup plus douce et saine ! De plus, le rapport qualité-prix est imbattable et les ingrédients sont naturels :)

Night treatment

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Mar 05, 2014

this nice oitment (balm) is not a cream. Do not get mixed up when ordering hoping you will get a light or even thick emulsion (cream). It's a very dense and oily balm. This said, the smell is out of this world delicate. It has been a live saver for my poor canadian skin throughout the coldest winter ever (that's 50 years!!): I use it mixed 1/2 1/2 with a cream at night, and also a bit on my dry hands (burnt from the cold). The next day my skin feels very hydrated and less red. I highly recommend it, I'm totally in love with it!

love

Posted by Reviewer2936445 on Nov 05, 2012

i have dry skin, it suits me very very well, it glows like sun

LUXURIOUS!!!!

Posted by 4659830278033642062 on Dec 29, 2013

I absolutely love this balm, is it luxurious, smooth, smells divine (I love the scent of roses) and it is just great and nourishing for the delicate under eye area. I like it as lip balm as well. I will reorder definetly.

Luxurious - but use sparingly

Posted by juliem on Feb 04, 2013

This is my favourite Badger balm and is incredible for dry skin. It absorbs very readily and leaves my older skin feeling very comfortable and supple. For day time use I emulsify it in my hands with my regular face oil mix before applying it as it seems a bit too rich to use alone. I love that the ingredients are all natural and it is beautifully scented.