❤️ As potent as Egyptian Magic Cream

Posted by 4639838781856899434 on Mar 30, 2016

After my Egyptian Magic Cream turns rancid, I have been trying to find a replacement cream and decided to give this a try. Lovely smell, great result and this def becomes my fav night cream!

נהדר

Posted by 5198994044202048274 on Jan 18, 2016

קרם פנים טוב מאוד בעל ניחוח נעים, אבל מעט שמנוני. היתרון המרכזי שלו הוא שהוא אינו מכיל מים ולכן גם אין בו חומרים משמרים. בגלל שהוא שומני, לדעתי הוא טוב בעיקר לחורף ו/או כקרם לילה, כי אחרי ששמים אותו העור נראה מבריק וקצת שמנוני.

Beauty balm

Posted by 5600778318713072063 on Jun 19, 2015

I searched your site with 'vegan' for personal care products and this one came up. It said vegan and cruelty free. When I got it and after I had used some I read the ingredients list and it contains beeswax!! Beeswax is not a vegan product. I do not ever use Beeswax. This product was quite expensive but I can't use it. As I am on my own I have no one to even give it to. I did email to iherb to ask you to remove NON vegan items from your vegan searches.

Emollient

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on May 21, 2015

Exactly what I was looking for and I use this under my eyes and on my face at night. Its lovely!

HEAVENLY!

Posted by 5503350166003068415 on Mar 02, 2015

High quality luxurious beauty balm! The ingredients are AMAZING and the essential oil blend of rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile gives such a beautiful floral and clean scent! Rose otto, lavender, and roman chamomile are potent skin care essential oils that will heal, repair, and rejuvenate your skin. They are also calming essential oils that will help with anxiety and insomnia. I put this on before bed and in about a minute I feel sooo relaxed which helps me fall asleep. BUY THIS! You will not be disappointed!

Retains moisture and smells wonderfully

Posted by 5057379895385168515 on Feb 01, 2015

Have finished one jar and starting on the second. Use nightly with pycnogenol cream to retain moisture and prevent aging. I am in my late 50's but most people think I just turn 50 as this keep my face pumped.

I love this balm!

Posted by 4976612785129304457 on Oct 09, 2014

Easy to apply, smooth and nurishing. I use it under eyes daily and as face cream alternately with other products I have.

badger love

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

I love Badger cosmetics. I use their lip balms for a while now, also the sunscreens and the Damascus Rose face oil and they are brilliant for my skin (combination skin). I was not surprised that this Beauty Balm would be the same. I use it daily as an eye-cream (I'm 29), and also as an night cream sometimes. It is a bit heavy on my skin during the summer months (as a night cream), but i think it will be just right when the winter comes (i live in Canada). I'll probably buy the regular moisturizer form the same collection. I really love all their products that i've tried.

gorgeous

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Aug 07, 2014

I love all of badger's products. Natural, smells divine and suits my skin beautifully. Leaves it soft, plump and dewy.

Wanted to love this but couldn't

Posted by gtsgrl on Jun 28, 2014

I like the other badger balms but am not sold on this one. Firstly, It doesn't smell like rose, has a fairly strong lavender fragrance (which I hate) and secondly, it's hard to rub into your face, you have to rub fairly hard and vigorously to get in to absorb into your skin. I don't like doing that to the skin on my face. It also takes HOURS to absorb, I would only recommend putting it on at night time due to this. I've relegated it to using only on the backs of my hands now, would not purchase again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »