THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

the best sunscreen on the market

dissapointed with my sun burn

Posted by Reviewer2946754 on Aug 18, 2010

I bought this for our bike trip to South Dakota. We were burnt the first day even having applied the lotion before sun exposure in the morning and reapplying at lunch. After the first day, my neck and shoulder were so burnt, I could hardly rub in the sunscreen on day 2. It was hard enough to apply without the burn. I don't think my nose has ever been so crispy and burnt in my life, even as a kid. My husband has really short hair, so he put it on his scalp to keep it from burning. It made his head look really white all week and only seemed to get whiter and glisten with more sun exposure, but he still burnt and was peeling by the time we got home 5 days later. I ended up going to walmart and buying neutrogena and using that for the trip home.

Ahh , the sweet feeling Your aren't poisoning Your children !

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Jun 16, 2013

If One spend some time researching on the safest and most effective sunscreen ,I believe it will find this product to be the one ! The tube is small , but lasts very long . I live in the Bahamas and needless to say the Sun is very strong and We stay a great length of time in the water . This sunscreen doesn't wash off easily . If You are looking for something that smells really nice and doesn't show on your skin -this is not Your sunscreen . My personal preferences are: to be SAFE -Non Cancerous and effective , so I don't mind the smell -which is not unpleasant and the fact that it leaves a residue on Your skin for the day . If YOU want to have a peace of mind when slapping tons of sunscreen on Your children or Your self -this is the brand ! I like it even better than" California Baby" -which is also a safe choice !

great natural sunscreen but it is to thick

Posted by Reviewer3190467 on Nov 14, 2010

is is a pity that this sunscreen is too thick. the ingredients are great..all natural. I wish that this sunscreen is more easier to spread....

sunscreen

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

Very good ingredients, but I still got a sunburn. And it left my skin white.

Did not work.

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Nov 12, 2012

I bought this before a trip to florida. I regret the purchase. This product is very greasy, hard to apply, hard to squeeze out of the container, and even though I applied it every 30 minutes or so, I still burned to a crisp. It did not work at all. It also stays white after you apply it, which would not bother me had it actually protected me from being burned.

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

very good sunscreen

Hmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 26, 2013

I have a very strong yellow undertone in my skin when I tan so the white cast from the zinc oxide is a bit problematic for me. I still like it though (and the barely there smell, very soothing somehow) and I have a little tip to make it less white and hard to spread: prep your skin (or blend) with some shea butter or body oil of your own choice!

I got this for a great price...but it was thick and white on the skin

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 28, 2012

I really love that this is natural as I like to put natural stuff on my skin. However, when I tried it on holiday recently I found it really hard to rub in/be absorbed and it was like a thick white film which made me look like a ghost!

Best Natural Sunscreen I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1242957 on Oct 18, 2010

I've tried quite a few natural sunscreens which always had some ingredient that aggravated my sensitive skin. When I first tried Badger SPF30 (the scented version) I finally found something that felt good on my skin. I used the scented version for a year on myself and the kids. I tried this new unscented version for the last 4 months and my sensitive skin likes this version better. I do smell a slight cocoa butter smell when I apply the sunscreen, but it goes away. It does make my yellow/olive complexion a little white but as the day goes on, it doesn't seem so apparent. In the first hour of applying, if I get hot and sweat a little, it does streak a little here and there. But in spite of this one thing, Badger SPF30 (scented or unscented) has always protected me from the sun and I was never burned using this (including when I go swimming or even when I went to Disneyland).